#1 Posted by BigD145 (147 posts) -

Man

City

Lighthouse

It's too bad Bioshock is a poor child of Myst.

#2 Posted by Humanity (7946 posts) -

They are completely different games that can't be compared in any way apart from some stylistic similarities.

Myst IV: Revelation was an amazing game though.

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (34598 posts) -

I think you mean "The Original Fez". Maybe.

#4 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (2595 posts) -

Aquaman was found near a lighthouse. So Booker is Aquaman.

#5 Edited by Nekroskop (2786 posts) -

Video

Game

The orignal game!

#6 Posted by Ravenlight (8033 posts) -

I used to live sort of near a lighthouse. What does that mean?

#7 Edited by BeachThunder (11262 posts) -

Was there really anything that you could consider a city in Myst?

#8 Edited by JasonR86 (9372 posts) -

That's a dumb comparison. Myst, Riven, and Myst 5 were pretty cool in their day though. But this is still a fucking dumb comparison.

Hey, guys, Blackthorne was the original Gears of War cause it had a mechanic one could argue was a cover system. Too bad Gears of War is just a poor man's Blackthorne.

#9 Posted by Winternet (7936 posts) -
@jasonr86 said:

That's a dumb comparison. Myst, Riven, and Myst 5 were pretty cool in their day though. But this is still a fucking dumb comparison.

Hey, guys, Blackthorne was the original Gears of War cause it had a mechanic one could argue was a cover system. Too bad Gears of War is just a poor man's Blackthorne.

You mean poor man's Kill.Switch?

#10 Edited by JasonR86 (9372 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

You mean poor man's Kill.Switch?

I'm intentionally trying to make a bad association. Sort of like comparing Bioshock to Myst.