Reccomened Eshop games for under $10

leakymilky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im looking for some great Eshop games that are under $10 as i currently have 7.50 to spend. I would prefer new surprising ones over virtual console games as i do have alot of VC game [in my case all the mario games on the VC] and im looking for something new to play. Any suggestions?

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found The Starship Damrey to be a short but fun experience if you're into puzzle games. Unsure how much it is on the Eshop at the moment though.

cloudymusic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By cloudymusic
leakymilky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Let me post all the games i have downloaded on the system. I cant list my physical games atm as i need to get home and unpack them.

zelda link between worlds, pokemon Y, pheonix wright trilogy, cave story plus, animal crossing new leaf, liberation maiden, donkey kong land, pokemon shuffle, zelda 1, 2, links awakening, oracle of seasons and ages, kid icarus 3d classic, kirby's adventure 3d classic, fluidity spin cycle, megaman 2 and 6, mighty gunvolt, metroid, castlevania 3, yoshi, ice climber, wrecking crew, donkey kong jr, balloon fight, mario 1-3, mario vs donkey kong minis march again, mario land 2 6 golden coins, donkey kong, metroid 2, earthworm jim, all 3 shante games, mighty switch force 2.

nophilip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#5  Edited By nophilip

Pushmo is the very best eShop exclusive game. Crashmo is also excellent.

majormitch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 119

User Lists: 31

#6  Edited By majormitch

Pushmo and Crashmo are excellent, as other have suggested. I also really liked SteamWorld Dig, not sure the exact price, but I'd be surprised if it's more than $10. I just finished Xeodrifter and really liked that, it's $10. And if you're willing to stretch a little, Shovel Knight is of course great, but I think it's $15.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

pushmo is an excellent puzzle game. Gunman Clive is a great action platformer.

leakymilky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I do love shovel knight, i already have i ton the pc, same with gunman clive, though i found it to be a bit short in my opinion. If only they would bring in snes games or gba games to the 3ds id have more variety to choose from. at least from my childhood anyways.

leakymilky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok xeodrifter it is since its on sale and is a metroidvania style game. Love those games. Now i have 2.50 left. Is there anything else to suggest?

Naoiko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By Naoiko

Pushmo is great, as are Weapon Shop De Omasse, Attack of the Friday Monsters, Sakura Samurai, Order Up!, and Gun Man Clive.

Avatar image for captain1ndustry
Captain1ndustry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Captain1ndustry

Crimson Shroud is a solid title, It's a turn based rpg where literal dice rolls determine combat actions, you use the lower touch screen to roll the dice. The game world has a gothic aesthetic to it and the characters are made to look like board game figurines. And it has new game+ for some replay value.

Loading Video...

Zippedbinders

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#12  Edited By Zippedbinders

Pushmo, Mighty Switch Force 1/2, Tappingo 2, Witch and Hero (very simple, but charming and cheap), Gunman Clive (very MegaMan-esque)

Niceanims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pushmo, Crashmo, Omasse, Mega Man 2

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

I'm surprised no one has mentioned River City Ransom yet. I think it's only $5, too. It's sort of a brawler RPG that was one of my favorites on the NES as a kid.

leakymilky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By leakymilky

oh thats the name of that nes game? i did not know that. Thank you all so much for all the games you have reccomended. ill be sure to give them more looks next time money comes in~

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

The Guild01 and Guild02 collection of games are all pretty cheap - Attack of the Friday Monsters was a short enjoyable story.

GStats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dunno what the US prices are but Pushmo, Might Switch Force, Steamworld Dig, VVVVVV, Cave Story.

I think those are all around that price! All awesome games too.