1. Googeling "decided"

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By _Phara0h_

Well this is my first blog post so don't expect much....

Tip. Open your mind...

I was chatting and had type in decided but because I didn't now if I spelled (I'm Dutch and dyslectic)  it right I went to google and found the link  . Being me and the thought of suicide is not  far from my mind I clicked on it to find a page of a movie. So I went to the preview page and I was curious in the rest of the movie, a imbd visit later found out is was a short so I youtube it and found it. It's 11 min so if you don't feel like it at least watch the preview as it shows you the best parts...

1 of 3
2 of 3
3 of 3 

Well I really liked it it was really well done, I'm not sure what it's all about but you can make your own mind up about that and share it even if it's negative...

On a lighter note watch this, it's a very funny short....

Ps. I found this post of mine to be very stream of consciousness but I'm not a word smith so fuck it. And I though that more people should see it although GB is probably not the correct audience for it I have to try......

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Hamst3r

It's ok if you're not a word, but please don't call me smith.

That aside, the first and the third parts of, "We have decided not to die" were the best. Thanks for the links!

_Phara0h_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By _Phara0h_

You got to love High speed camera's.....