2001: An Off-Topic Odyssey

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Oriental_Jams

Well, no-one said I couldn't make it, several said I shouldn't, but I've managed the immense task of 2,000 posts. Now to take on Karmum and Jayge *cackle cackle cackle*.

Anyways now for the bloggy stuff. Since I have said really just about nothing about me on my blogs for the entirety of ever (or maybe I have and am too slow to remember), I'll tell you what's happened to me over the while since GB launched: I toured the East coast of North America for a bit, kinda, well, Toronto, NYC and DC, so not really, one of my cats went missing, my dog persists in opening doors by any means necessary so I've had to buy new ones and I was hit by the reality that my tortoise would outlive me, and that I have too many animals, I nearly ruined Christmas lunch and this year I punched a friend in the head and he broke my arm. So yeah, my life rocks so much that I have no need for full-stops (periods, whatever) when blogging it.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Well, no-one said I couldn't make it, several said I shouldn't, but I've managed the immense task of 2,000 posts. Now to take on Karmum and Jayge *cackle cackle cackle*.

Anyways now for the bloggy stuff. Since I have said really just about nothing about me on my blogs for the entirety of ever (or maybe I have and am too slow to remember), I'll tell you what's happened to me over the while since GB launched: I toured the East coast of North America for a bit, kinda, well, Toronto, NYC and DC, so not really, one of my cats went missing, my dog persists in opening doors by any means necessary so I've had to buy new ones and I was hit by the reality that my tortoise would outlive me, and that I have too many animals, I nearly ruined Christmas lunch and this year I punched a friend in the head and he broke my arm. So yeah, my life rocks so much that I have no need for full-stops (periods, whatever) when blogging it.

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By Tireyo

That really bites.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Oriental_Jams
Tireyo643 said:
"That really bites."
Now I can come out of my corner. Hooray for me! ^__^
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By TwoOneFive

i still can't imagine how some people have close to (possibly over) 10,000 posts. its insane. i've been here since day one dude. 

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Oriental_Jams
TwoOneFive said:
"i still can't imagine how some people have close to (possibly over) 10,000 posts. its insane. i've been here since day one dude. "
Maybe if you and I combine posts we can take down Karmum.

Edit: Just looked. Even then, nope.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

welcome to the 2,000 club  ^_________________^

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points