3-Bit Podcast 01/04/10 Episode 8: Who Said What Now?

KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By KnifeySpoony
Knifey and his friends are back and continuing the once a week (well, about) winter break trend with the release of episode 8! We spend this episode in an attic while we talk about Max Payne 2, Shattered Horizon, Lego Rock Band, Batman Arkham Asylum and Madworld. 

We're on iTunes under 3-Bit Podcast, if you want to send destructive criticism please send it to 3bitpodcast@gmail.com. 

I know I haven't garnered too much interest in the community here, but hey guys send suggestions for emails and we're more than happy to discuss them on an episode. Plus it's a good chance to give us a listen now under your own free will before our robot army forces it upon you.

Also, if you need clarification, I am Peter on the podcast, friends are Kyle and Thomas. I am also the editor so any suggestions you have regarding edits are welcome here.

Take care and cheers everyone.

edit: Holy crap this ended up being 500th post, hey!

oh and while I'm in edit, if you want a direct download to the episode right click and save-as on the link on the blog post at wordpress.
KnifeySpoony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By KnifeySpoony
Knifey and his friends are back and continuing the once a week (well, about) winter break trend with the release of episode 8! We spend this episode in an attic while we talk about Max Payne 2, Shattered Horizon, Lego Rock Band, Batman Arkham Asylum and Madworld. 

We're on iTunes under 3-Bit Podcast, if you want to send destructive criticism please send it to 3bitpodcast@gmail.com. 

I know I haven't garnered too much interest in the community here, but hey guys send suggestions for emails and we're more than happy to discuss them on an episode. Plus it's a good chance to give us a listen now under your own free will before our robot army forces it upon you.

Also, if you need clarification, I am Peter on the podcast, friends are Kyle and Thomas. I am also the editor so any suggestions you have regarding edits are welcome here.

Take care and cheers everyone.

edit: Holy crap this ended up being 500th post, hey!

oh and while I'm in edit, if you want a direct download to the episode right click and save-as on the link on the blog post at wordpress.