#51  Edited By rachelepithet

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Dany

It was a great finale for a shitty season. The show should have ended at season 6 or 7, this season was a bore and a chore. House was a great show and the finale cemented that in the best ways possible.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

Are we there yet? Oh we are? Damn, i didn't even know it was over. I'll miss the lovable asshole that is House.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By ShadowConqueror

House is a great show, and they really mixed up their formula in later seasons and added more complex storylines. I thought the ending was satisfying.

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@Paindamnation said:

I saw scrubs and while it was funny, that main doctor tried to be "like" House in my opinion, the one that was always an ass to the main character. I dunno I thought it was funny but never really delved deep into it.

And thank you by the way.

Maybe House tried to be like Dr. Cox (the main doctor.) Scrubs started almost four years before House was even an idea.

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By envane

house is a good show , you can easily get sick of it but you can always come back to it , they definitely kept it going longer than they should have , but they tried alot of things that a regular procedural drama wouldnt bother with.

i wanna see the spinoff where they get involved with a motorcycle gang or something

fini_fly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By fini_fly

I really got tired of House being a douchenozzle towards all the other characters. At some point in the real world, people get fired/ostracized/kicked in the junk for constantly acting like that. Having said that, Hugh Laurie did a great job with it.

13 FTW.

swedmiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By swedmiro

Why not a movie where House and Wilson spends those last 6 months of Wilsons life and House have to watch him die and then OD:s on Vicodin. A real oldstyle greek drama where everybody dies in the end, that would be awsome!