A 2009 VBlog!

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By darro

Click here for the videos since for some reason, I can't embed them.  I probably know why though.

Good gracious, I actually kept my word for once and that is that I have both of the videos up even if it took a long time to upload them for yours truly. Basically what they cover is what i got for Christmas and what I have been playing recently so if you are into that type of thing, go ahead and watch.

Also, I plan to do some sort of top ten video on a certain subject in due time so if you have any suggestions on what you would like me to do, let me know. Anything from top ten movies to games to tv shows etc. I am outta here and off to finish the intense awesomeness that is Dead Space.

Toodles.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By darro

Click here for the videos since for some reason, I can't embed them.  I probably know why though.

Good gracious, I actually kept my word for once and that is that I have both of the videos up even if it took a long time to upload them for yours truly. Basically what they cover is what i got for Christmas and what I have been playing recently so if you are into that type of thing, go ahead and watch.

Also, I plan to do some sort of top ten video on a certain subject in due time so if you have any suggestions on what you would like me to do, let me know. Anything from top ten movies to games to tv shows etc. I am outta here and off to finish the intense awesomeness that is Dead Space.

Toodles.

ElectricHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ElectricHaggis

Good gravy, that was a whole lot of Vblog. The way it should be. I finished Far Cry 2 on Saturday and am fairly conflicted about it. The first few hours of the game are extremely frustrating but by the end it was ridiculously easy. The voice acting is also very strange, for some reason all the lines seem to be rushed. I would say it is still worth playing though. I also enjoyed Dead Space, I seem to like all games in which audio logs can be picked up.

Vod_Crack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Vod_Crack

Good to see you again! Great video blogs as always, simple but interesting and engaging.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By Lies

Click the HTML button on the toolbar, paste your embed code in the pop-up box

EDIT: okay the age gate seems broken :|