AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By AthleticShark

A new blog. Simple as that. 

Not going to write much because I have homework to do...but that is kinda what this blog is about. There are just way to many games coming out and not enough time to play them. I seriously have like 10 games to play that I got for Christmas/last summer and more and more keep coming out. Seriously, why couldn't Mass Effect 2 be a summer game? I mean I love it to death, but I am dedicating so much time to that (which is not that much considering I have a shitload of homework every night...) that I can't play other games. 

Other then that, AVP looks like shit, yet I still will buy the collectors edition, Dante's Inferno is awesome no matter what reviews say, and Heavy Rain will be amazing. If I don't beat ME2 before that comes out, I am screwed.

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By AthleticShark

A new blog. Simple as that. 

Not going to write much because I have homework to do...but that is kinda what this blog is about. There are just way to many games coming out and not enough time to play them. I seriously have like 10 games to play that I got for Christmas/last summer and more and more keep coming out. Seriously, why couldn't Mass Effect 2 be a summer game? I mean I love it to death, but I am dedicating so much time to that (which is not that much considering I have a shitload of homework every night...) that I can't play other games. 

Other then that, AVP looks like shit, yet I still will buy the collectors edition, Dante's Inferno is awesome no matter what reviews say, and Heavy Rain will be amazing. If I don't beat ME2 before that comes out, I am screwed.

eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By eric_buck

I know what you mean... gaming seems like a race. 

Hot_Karl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Hot_Karl

As I look at my stack of games, I get all sad about those that I'll probably never finish, or that I'll get to months from now. I'm not buying any more games, simple as that. I've had it. Stuff like Uncharted, Bioshock, Batman Arkham Asylum, Halo Wars and Assassin's Creed are just gathering dust, and I feel terrible about it. It's all college and multiple multiplayer sessions of Left 4 Dead 2's fault. Bastards.

Rayfield

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Rayfield
@HellBound said:
"AVP looks like shit, yet I still will buy the collectors edition, "

WHAT THE HELL
AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AthleticShark
@Rayfield: I know right?
That mini statue thing looks cool :/
Avatar image for deactivated-5f9398c1300c7
deactivated-5f9398c1300c7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

You have to halt your buying spree, young one! Those bastard pubs and devs are twisting your opportunities around like moist clay! Get those games done before all is late!

Or just finish your homework. That sounds easily more important, in my incredibly humble opinion.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Virago

Yeah, I fixed that problem by giving my xbox to my bf, so he can play all the games for me while i do my homework. *sigh*

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Bruce

ME2 is fantastic.