A Brown-y 360 Midnight!

Reetesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

Edited By Reetesh

Well, March 23rd was when my 360 turned 2 whole years old! The way I got it was pretty interesting as it was because of a friend of a friend of my friend gifting it to that friend of my friend. I wrote about it HERE when it happened.

I was so happy about it, went to the courier place to get it, and then when I cam back, my  mom was ready with the camera :P (didnt even ask her to take pics) she went on taking the pics and then I saw those pics and realized I could make a nice video of it (basically to share this moment with my brother (who was away) as we unboxed everything since the NES  to the PS2 together)

The outcome was this video below! For which I used our own JeffG's songs from the  "Midnight Brown" days (and one OCRmix song) So what better place to share the moment than here on Giantbomb :D

On other notes.. This was my first NexGen Console, I bought the Ps3 on Jun16th and Wii on Dec same year. No RROD till date (touch wood) Guess its also because I dont play much on the 360 :P

I connected to LIVE the second day (after doing a 2 part review here and here) and completed my first game (gears :P ) in one sitting on co-op with my friend Gagan, who had already played the game atleast 11x till then,lol. It was probably the most memorable moment for the 360 for me.. because it was the first time ever I was able to play a MP game with almost no problems and with such great voice chatting features.

Hope all goes well this year too!
Reetesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Reetesh

Well, March 23rd was when my 360 turned 2 whole years old! The way I got it was pretty interesting as it was because of a friend of a friend of my friend gifting it to that friend of my friend. I wrote about it HERE when it happened.

I was so happy about it, went to the courier place to get it, and then when I cam back, my  mom was ready with the camera :P (didnt even ask her to take pics) she went on taking the pics and then I saw those pics and realized I could make a nice video of it (basically to share this moment with my brother (who was away) as we unboxed everything since the NES  to the PS2 together)

The outcome was this video below! For which I used our own JeffG's songs from the  "Midnight Brown" days (and one OCRmix song) So what better place to share the moment than here on Giantbomb :D

On other notes.. This was my first NexGen Console, I bought the Ps3 on Jun16th and Wii on Dec same year. No RROD till date (touch wood) Guess its also because I dont play much on the 360 :P

I connected to LIVE the second day (after doing a 2 part review here and here) and completed my first game (gears :P ) in one sitting on co-op with my friend Gagan, who had already played the game atleast 11x till then,lol. It was probably the most memorable moment for the 360 for me.. because it was the first time ever I was able to play a MP game with almost no problems and with such great voice chatting features.

Hope all goes well this year too!
mnB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By mnB

Long time no talk m8 :) Hope everythings cool over in India. Cool vid, fun to see the difference in cultures just by looking at your house interior etc. My 360 died back in November, just 1 month after the 3 year warranty wore off (ofcourse), so I only got a Wii and PS3 now (gotta add you btw).

Reetesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Reetesh

Nice to see you again man! Been busy doing a lot of college work lately. Carried over last year's completion rate of one game per month :(

And thanks for the compliments on the interiors :D My mom made all the decisions.. and its swell!

You've added me on PS3 already, did you forget? :P Anyways.... starting may 1st week, theres going to be a really long 2 month vacation and I am going to another country for the vacation (with my PS2) that should give me some great time to play in peace and write all those pending stuff, hehe.

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By HazBazz

The first song you used is my favorite MB track