Amateur Batman + Shrooms + Shotgun = this?

Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Edited By Mario2544

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/in-drug-induced-stupor,-man-admits-to-shooting-at-invisible-clowns

No need to worry about those pesky invisible clowns anymore!

I don't know why we're blaming Batman, it was obviously these 2 pricks.

I like to imagine this is the guy who did it.
      So Invisible clowns are attacking your moms house, what do you do? Well it seems like a man from Wisconsin has this situation on lockdown. He decided since he thought it was happening to him he should, you know, shoot them with a shotgun. I'll admit, if invisible clowns are attacking you, you should have the right to shoot any of them you see, and punch any you can't see. According to police he got 7 shots off before the police arrived and before they could get him he fired several more. The best part is he was doing it all while being aware that he was on drugs, obviously it was scarecrow!

I'll be fair here, you can drink and shoot around these clowns.

So to be serious about this, what kind of idiot keeps a loaded shotgun and extra ammo around themselves when taking a hallucinogen? Sometimes humanity never ceases to amaze me in the way that it can make me speechless and at the same time so angry that I share being a human with these types of people. If you do drugs or drink alcohol good for you, if it makes you happy keep doing it, but for the love of god please make sure you don't have a gun or drive while you do it. All you're accomplishing by doing that is proving the people who say it should all be illegal look like geniuses.  

He's bragging about killing a mother because a Wisconsin man can't think correctly.
 He's bragging about killing a mother because a Wisconsin man can't think correctly.

My favorite part of this story is how the clowns killed his mom during the whole shootout between him and chuckles army, yet she was never actually harmed. I'd like to think that if he had even half the brain power of normal people he would've noticed and we could have killed more of those insane, evil, invisible clowns before they obviously murdered his mother in cold blood and escaped a police barricade.

Can you really blame him for taking a few shots at this ugly thing?

But it's all OK in the end since the man was just high and his mom never got shot, actually, his mom and her boyfriend had to run away from him and escape while he was shooting at them. Luckily nobody was harmed and he was captured. The man was captured by the police after he walked outside a second time and fell down because his obvious lack of intelligence affects his ability to walk correctly.
Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Mario2544

http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/news/local_news/water_cooler/in-drug-induced-stupor,-man-admits-to-shooting-at-invisible-clowns

No need to worry about those pesky invisible clowns anymore!

So Invisible clowns are attacking your moms house, what do you do? Well it seems like a man from Wisconsin has this situation on lockdown. He decided since he thought it was happening to him he should, you know, shoot them with a shotgun. I'll admit, if invisible clowns are attacking you, you should have the right to shoot any of them you see, and punch any you can't see. According to police he got 7 shots off before the police arrived and before they could get him he fired several more. The best part is he was doing it all while being aware that he was on drugs, obviously it was scarecrow!

So to be serious about this, what kind of idiot keeps a loaded shotgun and extra ammo around themselves when taking a hallucinogen? Sometimes humanity never ceases to amaze me in the way that it can make me speechless and at the same time so angry that I share being a human with these types of people. If you do drugs or drink alcohol good for you, if it makes you happy keep doing it, but for the love of god please make sure you don't have a gun or drive while you do it. All you're accomplishing by doing that is proving the people who say it should all be illegal look like geniuses.  

My favorite part of this story is how the clowns killed his mom during the whole shootout between him and chuckles army, yet she was never actually harmed. I'd like to think that if he had even half the brain power of normal people he would've noticed and we could have killed more of those insane, evil, invisible clowns before they obviously murdered his mother in cold blood and escaped a police barricade.

But it's all OK in the end since the man was just high and his mom never got shot, actually, his mom and her boyfriend had to run away from him and escape while he was shooting at them. Luckily nobody was harmed and he was captured. The man was captured by the police after he walked outside a second time and fell down because his obvious lack of intelligence affects his ability to walk correctly.
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By beargirl1

wait.. what? 

sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By sagesebas
@Mario2544: Dude its a good one I say leave it
Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mario2544
@sagesebas said:
" @Mario2544: Dude its a good one I say leave it "
...seriously? It's only my 4th or 5th attempt at writing something
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By sagesebas
@Mario2544: It had a funny take on the article, congrats, and welcome good sir
one_2nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By one_2nd
@Mario2544: no one cares, as long as it makes some sense, and is a reasonable length. if you really wanna delete it go to your blogs from your page and delete it there. 
beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#7  Edited By beargirl1
@Mario2544 said:
" >_> anyway I can delete a topic? I didn't mean to make a blog post "
it's good, dude. no need to delete it. 
sagesebas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By sagesebas

Plus this is the good type of off topic, this kind of stuff is appreciated 

Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mario2544
@AjayRaz said:
" @Mario2544 said:
" >_> anyway I can delete a topic? I didn't mean to make a blog post "
it's good, dude. no need to delete it.  "
@sagesebas said:
" Plus this is the good type of off topic, this kind of stuff is appreciated  "

Thanks I guess I'll keep it up then :D
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By Claude

Shit, I live in North Carolina this shit happens all the time. I'm sure strange ones exist everywhere.

Habast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#11  Edited By Habast

Phew! I was worried about those invisible clowns. I can rest easy knowing this fine gentleman has a handle on things. 

I know it's a little late, but good post, sir. Well written and funny.

minotaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#12  Edited By minotaka

This is just pure genius.

Skullo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#13  Edited By Skullo
OP

Damn that's real nice, son.
Mario2544

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Mario2544

Damn this came back from the dead O.O 

I have one about Bearson my profile, if you enjoy this you'll enjoy that.

Avatar image for makoto_mizuhara_sakamoto
Makoto_Mizuhara_Sakamoto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a LOT better than that one story about the ACTUAL clowns attacking the dude with only a baseball bat to defend himself.