amazon expert

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

im new to amazon. i bought stuff there and tracking package event says incorrect address. what now? what happend? what action do i take? will i get the item?

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By mordukai

Why don't you give them a ring-a-ding-ding?

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ

well the selle ris not amazon themself. its other seller within amazon site. i purchase it the 20th or something... before christmas and still not arrive. finally event says arrival scan and then enxt ays incorrect address. stupid mailman deliver to wrong address? i check estimate arrival it says jan 4th.... thats too fucking long! i dont want to contact them yet till jan 4th. just want to know any idea of this situation. 

this the first time tracking package says incorrect address for me.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Hamst3r
AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@Hamst3r said:

" @AnnouncerGXZ: Go to your profile and correct your address. Then order the item again. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=3608471 "

theres no need to correct my address. my address in amazon is correct. i bet its stupid mailman deliver to wrong address. this like the 2nd time i do bussiness in amazon and the one before this i bought straight from amazon seller themself and got my item pretty fast and this time other seller and problem.
AndrewB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By AndrewB

I'm not sure how it works when you buy through a different seller on Amazon, but you might still be able to get Amazon to look into it, or you could contact the seller you bought it from and try to figure out what is going on. Incorrect address could mean a number of things... I think there's some sort of key for delivery services (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc) that will give you a better idea of what that means. Try clicking around the help links.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e851fc84effd
deactivated-5e851fc84effd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Try emailing whoever the carrier is(ups, usps, etc) and give them the tracking number and ask what's going on. I had ordered an item that looked like it was just about lost, sent an email to UPS, and within half an hour it was solved.

AnnouncerGXZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AnnouncerGXZ
@CrazyBagMan said:

" Try emailing whoever the carrier is(ups, usps, etc) and give them the tracking number and ask what's going on. I had ordered an item that looked like it was just about lost, sent an email to UPS, and within half an hour it was solved. "

wow i was gonna email usps... go to their site but then try putting the tracking number on it and click.... it tells me in depth of all progress event. the the 29th says undelivered as addressed and then the 30th at 7pm says process through sort facility..... i guess the package went back to usps base after mailman deliver to wrong address and then last says item currently in transit to destination!!! im getting it tomorrow i bet!

all those info does not say in event history via amazon site. its all good now.... no worry........

and im not so sure if this problem is whom to blame? seller? or usps? more like usps right? or both? or seller? anyway im not buying from thsi seller again just to be in the safe side.