An Afternoon of Rocky, complete with much punching.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By The_A_Drain

Who loves Rocky films! I thought I didn't a long time ago, then I realised, actually, that's stupid, I totally love Rocky films. For some reason this afternoon after slogging through Eat Lead, The Simpsons, 50 games of 1943, Monkey Island SE, some other arcade stuff and even doing the washing up, over the past few days, I decided to treat myself I got 45 minutes into Star Ocean: The Last Hope before I got bored the fuck outta my mind, the intro collection of story bits and cut scenes is nearly an hour long, I need a damn break before I even get to playing the thing, fuck that I thought and went to the shop instead.

First thing I saw on my trip to the store to pick up some groceries was Rocky I, II and III for £3 each!! "Hells Yeah!!" I thought to myself, and picked up 1 and 2. Watched both of them and now i'm pumped! So pumped I gotta go grab and then watch Rocky III as well. Clubber Lang gonna bust some heads Foo!

Insanity aside, who else gets the sudden urge to watch an entire (or what you have access to from that) series of films at once?

I once watched the entire extended edition LoTR, I nearly ended up in hospital. It's not humanly possible to watch them all from start to finish and not die of a combination of exhaustion and boredom.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Yes yes, i used to see rocky on TV and think its shitty but one day i decided to go out and get the whole series and BAM i watched the whole sixer in 2 days...

its just.. stallone is a really good movie face and the whole atmosphere of the movie is so attracting, the fights are really good too... and i love when he goes ADRIAN .. ADRIAN

plus, one of my all time favorite movie quotes is from rocky 3 when Mr.T says "i pity the fool"
CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

The newest one was on TV just recently.

The_A_Drain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_A_Drain
@Ahmad_Metallic:

Those scenes just weird me out lol, given my name is Adrian. And i'm a dude :P

But I still love the films. Maybe not 4 and 5 so much though. Balboa was surprisingly good imo too.