An Important Game You Should Play (this is properly placed- soc.)

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SmugDarkLoser

(i know this is the offtopic section, but because it's more about sociedy than even the fact that it's a game. )
It's Super Columbine Massacre RPG

At first I thought this was some sort of (bad words) game.  I then read up on it, and I realized it's essentially a view on society.  It sort of puts you in their shoes.  No, the game does not say that the kids are good kids or anything like that, you DEFINATELY get a sense that they're quite twisted.  However, the game shows why pretty much.  It sort of grips you.  At least play towards the suicide and watch the ending until hell.  You might want to watch the view ending, but the hell section is too tedious and not strong enough to playthrough.

Somehow, I cried.   Never have during any type of media- not news, movies, games, books, etc.

try it.  http://www.savefile.com/files/5723
because there are several parts in it where you need to have a guide because there's honestly no way you could be able to know where to go, use this as a reference

You're either going to get it and absolutely love it (and feel very strongly about the game) or you're going to hate it and think it's horrible.
It's called the most important game ever made by several sources and the worst game ever made (this is news sites of sorts, not game sites)

This is that song that plays on the menu, it summarizes the game perfectly (partially because it's pretty much made because of columbine): The Nobodies by Marilyn Manson

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By hazelnutman

You go to hell in this game? :o

SmugDarkLoser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By SmugDarkLoser
hazelnutman said:
"You go to hell in this game? :o"
yea, but it has a point.  gets sort of weird there.  The meat of it is up into the kids kill themselves (and movie after that).  The rest is the falling action