Anyone here a Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan?

thebobster10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By thebobster10

First off . . . IF YOU DO NOT LIKE NASCAR, THEN DO NOT POST YOUR NEGATIVE RANTS HERE!. Thank you :)

Now.

Is anyone here a hard core Dale Earnhardt Jr. fan? And if so, is anyone SICK AND TIRED OF NOT ONLY HIM LOSING, BUT STRUGGLING TO MAINTAIN A TOP TEN CAR? Now it is not entirely his fault. Actually, in my opinion, it is not his fault at all . . .

. . . Well actually maybe partially his fault because he does not really seem to communicate well with his crew chief.

But either way, I believe changes must come to this #88 team, and NOW.

Most important change, if at all any changes were to come to this team,

Get rid of . . .

and bring in . . .

Lets compare the stats for Tony Eury Jr and Tony Eury Sr.

Tony Eury Sr. as crew chief for Dale Jr- 15 WINS IN FIVE YEARS (1999-2004)

VS.

Tony Eury Jr. as crew chieft for Dale Jr- JUST TWO FUCKING WINS IN A LITTLE OVER FOUR YEARS. (2005-Present)

TWO FUCKING WINS!!!!!!!!!!????????????

HMMMM SOMETHING DOESN'T SEEM QUITE FUCKING RIGHT . . .

WHAT DO YOU THINK????????????

MormonJesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MormonJesus

I LOVE NASCAR! Dale Earnhardt Jr. is my favorite, I want his body...

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

I'm a big Dale Earnhardt fan, and I love Little "E". He's with Hendrick now and Mark Martin won tonight... whoot! out to him... good one.

You do have to have a good team, but I don't see him gaining traction until his late 30's and early 40's.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By c1337us

I am a fan of not driving around in circles. So when I do watch racing its not NASCAR (does that count as a rant).

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Claude
c1337us said:
"I am a fan of not driving around in circles. So when I do watch racing its not NASCAR (does that count as a rant). "
No, it just shows how much you don't know about NASCAR, but that's okay.
toowalrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By toowalrus
Claude said:
"c1337us said:
"I am a fan of not driving around in circles. So when I do watch racing its not NASCAR (does that count as a rant). "
No, it just shows how much you don't know about NASCAR, but that's okay."
It... IS just driving around in circles, though.
Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Stang
c1337us said:
I am a car fanatic, but I would rather watch Oprah then 3+ hours of driving in circles. I will watch crash highlights on ESPN though >.>
c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By c1337us

Look. I didnt want to start anything here. I have no doubt in the world that NASCAR is the most complex and exciting of all forms of circle driving. But its still circle driving.

Stang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By Stang
c1337us said:
NASCAR is the most complex and exciting of all forms of circle driving.
That was good for a lol :P
Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Claude

Joy... the driving in circles... go left young man. It's the soap opera... fools...  the life and death of a driver. Tragedy and triumph, that's the key to success or less... you fade into obscurity.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By c1337us
Claude said:
"Joy... the driving in circles... go left young man. It's the soap opera... fools...  the life and death of a driver. Tragedy and triumph, that's the key to success or less... you fade into obscurity. "
What is that? The NASCAR anthem? Because it clearly states the phrase driving in circles. Here: I'll bold, underline and italisize it for you. See. :-P
RobtheRobot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12  Edited By RobtheRobot

No one will ever be better then the original! NUMB3R THR33!!! K i'm done sorry about that...

Avatar image for deactivated-5b65f243818c0
deactivated-5b65f243818c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not a big Dale Jr. fan, but I was fond of NASCAR for a while. I don't think changing crew chiefs will solve Jr's problems...going to Hendrick, a place where he is not the number one horse, was a big mistake. Not that staying at DEI was a good idea, either, but the resources at Hendrick are all pumping into Jimmie Johnson. Jr just gets the scraps.

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#14  Edited By pweidman

^^^That's total BS.  Look at the awesome stuff Stewart-Haas gets from Hendrick and how successful they've been.  Junior's a very likeable guy but he makes too many driving mistakes and the communication it takes to setup and adjust to every track just isn't there.  Driver and crew take the blame imo.  And NASCAR is far from just going in circles, literally and figuratively...it's both an art and a science.  They do roadrace as well people, let alone all the very different oval configs.  Look at the time and struggles spent by some of the best in the world from other racing series(Montoya, Ambrose...etc)for some perspective.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b65f243818c0
deactivated-5b65f243818c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do you really think Junior is 100% supported at Hendrick? I don't. He's consistently shown that he lets his emotions get the better of him, and when times aren't so good, you can't look to him to pull his team out of a funk. How could you get behind someone who won't even help himself? I don't think you can compare Tony and Junior...they don't respond similarly to pressure and expectations, and since Tony is a former champion, I think Hendrick has a lot more respect for him.

I couldn't care less if someone thinks NASCAR is inferior just because they drive in circles / ovals / whatever. I do, however, wish the races weren't so damn long. I swear, I can go to the store, mow my lawn, and wash six loads of laundry in the time it takes for a race to finish!