Are You As Tired of Internet Ads As I am?

• 52 results
Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Ineedaname

Just noticed GB has them properly now aswell =( thank the lord for flash blocker.

ververdan0226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By ververdan0226
@Vinchenzo said:
" @ververdan0226 said:
" Do you really need to go fuck yourself as much as I think you should? Calm down, it's just an ad, Christ.. people get so bent out of shape over ads, I don't get why. They're not that big of an inconvenience at all... "
Please don't post if you're going to be a dumbass. Read the fucking thread, don't just look at the title and make assumptions on what a thread is about. Don't you have some pointless polls to make?
"
Sorry, came across as an asshole because I disagree his opinions on and that was wrong but yes, I did read it and I stand by what I said, even though I said it in the wrong way for sutre. Bet you hate me, but whatever. Thanks for the pointless poll remark by the way, makes me feel great about spending time on GB because all of my friends are out of town at the moment.  Feel free to respond with another comment like "You're an asshole and nobody gives a shit, you're still an asshole you uneducated douche" remark that I assuredly deserve. I probably should have said that rationally and not like that, and for that I was stupid.