Best Deal Ever?

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By fraser

So i was just in Zavvi, and it's closing down and all that so they've got the 25% off all marked prices.

Now this means they've just put the prices of everything up, (Unreal Tournament 3 is £50 for example) as they don't really understand the meaning of "clearout sale"

But i came across this bargain bucket thing, which contained;

Resistance 2

For;

£3.74

Becuase it had no cover sleeve...............

:)

fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By fraser

So i was just in Zavvi, and it's closing down and all that so they've got the 25% off all marked prices.

Now this means they've just put the prices of everything up, (Unreal Tournament 3 is £50 for example) as they don't really understand the meaning of "clearout sale"

But i came across this bargain bucket thing, which contained;

Resistance 2

For;

£3.74

Becuase it had no cover sleeve...............

:)

HazBazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By HazBazz
fraser said:

This has got to be a mistake, like a price label typo. A big chain like Zavvi wouldn't just 'not understand clearout sales'
fraser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By fraser

I think it's just Zavvi's general lack of knowledge when it comes to pricing games. Rainbow Six Vegas 2 has also been £45 in there since release.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr

All Wii, 360, DS, PSP and PS3 games are $15 at a Circuit City that is closing. PS3, Xbox and Gamecube games are only $10. DVDs are 3 for $10.

JJGIANT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By JJGIANT

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!