Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Atta

Hey Duders

Today I noticed that a taco bell recently opened in my home town and because Dan is such a fan I'm gonna try it out tomorrow.

Of course I would want to order his recommended meals and remember him talking in great detail on the beastcast about it. Does anyone know his recommendation is?

Googling only led me to a bunch of articles about his wedding ?

Thanks!

superjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By superjoe

Hey Atta. In this video, Dan livestreams buying a Chicken Quesadilla, Cheesy Gordita Crunch, and a Cheesy Roll-Up. Mind if I ask what city or country you live in?

Loading Video...
Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjoe: hey Joe. Thanks for the quick reply. I'll try those. I live in a small town Germany, but am currently visiting my home town of Timisoara in Romania.

superjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow, Taco Bell has invaded the Balkans. Let us know what you think about the food! I cannot vouch for those items Dan likes besides the Cheesy Roll-up.

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I haven't had Taco Bell in probably 5 years, but I used to love Cheesy Gordita Crunch's!

notnert427

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the best thing Taco Bell makes. Also good are the Quesarito and Beefy 5-Layer Burrito. Doritos Locos Taco or soft taco are also solid.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

#7  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

Don't underestimate their rice and bean burritos for those times when you need to weep into your food about your life decisions and you're on a tight budget.

LosDub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

grilled XXL stuffed chicken burrito

ripelivejam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cheesy roll up. LIterally just a piece of tortilla with nacho cheese slathered on and rolled up in a tube. Still good-ish

I would argue that distinction goes to the Mexican Pizza. I love to torment my actual mexican manager about its wholly authentic existence.

Casepb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always liked their chicken quesadilla with it's strange sauce. The cheesy gordita crunch is good too.

excast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've always been a fan of the Beefy Fritos Burrito. Good flavor...a little crunch...only a buck. Can't really go wrong.

Atta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superjoe: so I finally managed to get to TB and had my breakfast there. The food was alright, will need to eat there more often to form an opinion tho.

@jaalmo: you were right. The menu is very different to what was written here, but it was also completely translated into Romanian, so I couldn't even find most of the stuff suggested here.

That said I am very full considering I barely paid anything for the entire meal + a couple of churros

superjoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atta: Yeah, I looked at taco-bell.ro and don't see the Cheesy Gordita Crunch or Cheesy Roll-Up on the menu. I see Taco Bell Romania serves beer :D

I watched Dan's video and noticed he ordered a 4th item not on the YouTube description: a Grilled Stuft Nacho. I don't think they sell that in the US anymore. Dan ordered it without sour cream because he was scared of it in 2015, unlike New Dan.

Rotten_Ramen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Rotten_Ramen

I am partial to Mexican Pizza; the red headed step child of the Taco Bell menu. If it is available there in Germany, give it a try! Real T-Bell street cred earned!

seshdeadboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crunchwrap supreme