Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rowr
I have black shoes.

Does anyone know what i could use to simulate white dirt so i can add some artistic flair?

Im hoping my friend MaSuTa will notice me...

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By Drebin_893

I thought this was going to be about you buying shoes that looked black but when you got home you realised they were actually a very, very, very dark blue.

That would suck.

As for this, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about.
JamesBoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By JamesBoyce

I recommend painting some Radiohead vinyl white, breaking it up into tiny pieces and covering your feet-savers in PVC glue.  Once that's ready, get the bits of vinyl on it, MaSuTa will smell it a mile off.  I also recommend tearing your jeans and wearing a really tight shirt with an ironic quote, preferably from some web-comic.  MaSuTa will be killin' dat ass in no time.

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By Rowr

i tried talcom powder but it just rubs off.

I work at a coal refinery, so it has to be something quite resiliant.

No Caption Provided

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By penguindust
JamesBoyce said:
"I recommend painting some Radiohead vinyl white, breaking it up into tiny pieces and covering your feet-savers in PVC glue.  Once that's ready, get the bits of vinyl on it, MaSuTa will smell it a mile off.  I also recommend tearing your jeans and wearing a really tight shirt with an ironic quote, preferably from some web-comic.  MaSuTa will be killin' dat ass in no time."
Screw that.  Leave the shoes as they are, get a haircut and a nice collared shirt.  Time for you to give up the illusion of individuality and conform.
JamesBoyce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By JamesBoyce
PenguinDust said:
"JamesBoyce said:
"I recommend painting some Radiohead vinyl white, breaking it up into tiny pieces and covering your feet-savers in PVC glue.  Once that's ready, get the bits of vinyl on it, MaSuTa will smell it a mile off.  I also recommend tearing your jeans and wearing a really tight shirt with an ironic quote, preferably from some web-comic.  MaSuTa will be killin' dat ass in no time."
Screw that.  Leave the shoes as they are, get a haircut and a nice collared shirt.  Time for you to give up the illusion of individuality and conform."
Meet me outside the Spar up at the roundabout in Duntocher, you're gettin' smashed.
Avatar image for themustachehero
TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheMustacheHero

Why on earth would you buy shoes that look like that? AND in all black, NEVER get shoes that are all black unless you want to look like an unstylish 12 year old. Or they are for work/funeral/ dress up occasion.

Drebin_893

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Drebin_893

Originally the picture was of some crappy Gears of War shoes.