BOMBCAST-A-THON (finale?)

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Mars_Cleric

This is my final update for my BOMBCAST-A-THON because...
I just finished listening to the current Bombcast!
So after 57 hours, 14 minutes and 25 seconds(over about 8 days) I have finally caught up with all of the podcasts since E3. 

It did take longer than I thought since I can't just listen to podcasts all day (surprising, right?).
I have to say I thought I might have grown tired of listening to the Bombcast after this, but instead it seems to have rekindled my past love of it.
As one of the many that started listening with the Arrow Pointing Down Podcasts (or the old Hotspot podcast) I just want to thank the guys for all the fun they've brought over the years, podcasts and videos alike. 
So as my endeavour comes to an end I encourage everyone, whether you've listened to them before or not, to go back to the older podcasts it will give you a greater appreciation of how the Giant Bomb got to where it is today.

While my Bombcast marathon may be over, I'll keep listening for what I hope will be many years to come.
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Mars_Cleric

This is my final update for my BOMBCAST-A-THON because...
I just finished listening to the current Bombcast!
So after 57 hours, 14 minutes and 25 seconds(over about 8 days) I have finally caught up with all of the podcasts since E3. 

It did take longer than I thought since I can't just listen to podcasts all day (surprising, right?).
I have to say I thought I might have grown tired of listening to the Bombcast after this, but instead it seems to have rekindled my past love of it.
As one of the many that started listening with the Arrow Pointing Down Podcasts (or the old Hotspot podcast) I just want to thank the guys for all the fun they've brought over the years, podcasts and videos alike. 
So as my endeavour comes to an end I encourage everyone, whether you've listened to them before or not, to go back to the older podcasts it will give you a greater appreciation of how the Giant Bomb got to where it is today.

While my Bombcast marathon may be over, I'll keep listening for what I hope will be many years to come.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#2  Edited By JJWeatherman

Party time!

Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@JJWeatherman:
YES! 
I suppose the most appropriate way to celebrate is with whiskey
ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By ajamafalous
@Mars_Cleric said:
" @JJWeatherman: YES! I suppose the most appropriate way to celebrate is with whiskey "
Always the most appropriate way.
HS21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By HS21
@ajamafalous said:
" @Mars_Cleric said:
" @JJWeatherman: YES! I suppose the most appropriate way to celebrate is with whiskey "
Always the most appropriate way. "
You'll enjoy it better if you also indulge in one form of media or another. Perhaps video games, movies or comics? Not anime though, I heard it's for jerks. 
Mars_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mars_Cleric
@HS21:
I've opted for a mixture of whiskey, beer and RDR Undead Nightmare
andrela

Forum Posts

Wiki Points