Clash of the Titans

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Romination
  Er... that is to say, the trailer for the new one came out. And i think the main question is...WHAT THE HELL HAVE THEY DONE TO THIS MOVIE!? Grr...i'm not usually the kind of guy that goes and cries foul for these things, but they're totally screwing with not just a campy but awesome original, but the original mythology it came from!!! What are your thoughts?
MarkWahlberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MarkWahlberg

well at least the tagline was original.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By penguindust

Well, that looked completely generic and forgettable.  Ray Harryhausen must be spinning in his grave.  How'd they manage to make something as cool as ancient Greek mythology bland and predictable? Between this and the Prince of Persia trailer, I am left completely disinterested in next summer's blockbuster releases.  This new arrival for Kick-Ass looks more intriguing to me.  The construction of the trailer makes me want to know more about the film and what's going to happen next.  I'm pretty sure I know how both Clash of the Titans and Prince of Persia are going to play out and not just because I've seen the original or played the game.  Their trailer's are very standard and give the impression of a formulaic Hollywood action flick. 

zeforgotten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By zeforgotten

Music is badass though! 
I like it

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By buzz_clik

'Titans Will Clash'? Really? I'm just imagining that harebrained formula applied to other films...

'Jedi Will Return'
'Black Pearls Will Be Cursed'
'Nerds Will Revenge'

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By zombie2011

The original movie was awesome. This looks alright it seems a little dark though.

Snweater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Snweater
 300 with Gods and guitars.