• 54 results
#51 Posted by CashBailey (775 posts) -

Ever since they made chang a big part of the show its gotten alot worse, i can't stand that actor. He's not funny and he's the same damn character in everything he's in.

I thought he was hilarious in the first two seasons. I just think they didn't know what to do with him after that.

#52 Posted by TurboMan (6943 posts) -

@clonedzero said:

Ever since they made chang a big part of the show its gotten alot worse, i can't stand that actor. He's not funny and he's the same damn character in everything he's in.

I thought he was hilarious in the first two seasons. I just think they didn't know what to do with him after that.

I thought he was fine in Season 3 when he rose up to be one of the main antagonists. He wasn't featured in many episodes.

The Kevin storyline was a bit much though

#53 Posted by HellBound (1025 posts) -

How is this even still a show? Should have been canceled after season 2.

#54 Posted by Brenderous (1079 posts) -
#55 Posted by Stackboy (446 posts) -

I think I'm the only person on the planet who did entirely hate season 4. I kind of like them all.

#56 Posted by development (1589 posts) -

From what I've seen of the show, I think my enjoyment will have to stay with these videos. That trailer was hilarious, but I just don't like Joel McHale's character very much, and dislike that blonde lead woman's character even more.

#57 Edited by bigjeffrey (4160 posts) -

been watching the whole series. Season 2 episode 17, ass crack bandit mention LOL.