Community Season 5 looks insane.

• 55 results
CashBailey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ever since they made chang a big part of the show its gotten alot worse, i can't stand that actor. He's not funny and he's the same damn character in everything he's in.

I thought he was hilarious in the first two seasons. I just think they didn't know what to do with him after that.

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

@clonedzero said:

Ever since they made chang a big part of the show its gotten alot worse, i can't stand that actor. He's not funny and he's the same damn character in everything he's in.

I thought he was hilarious in the first two seasons. I just think they didn't know what to do with him after that.

I thought he was fine in Season 3 when he rose up to be one of the main antagonists. He wasn't featured in many episodes.

The Kevin storyline was a bit much though

AthleticShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is this even still a show? Should have been canceled after season 2.

Brenderous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

stackboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

I think I'm the only person on the planet who did entirely hate season 4. I kind of like them all.

development

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

From what I've seen of the show, I think my enjoyment will have to stay with these videos. That trailer was hilarious, but I just don't like Joel McHale's character very much, and dislike that blonde lead woman's character even more.

bigjeffrey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#57  Edited By bigjeffrey

been watching the whole series. Season 2 episode 17, ass crack bandit mention LOL.