Darro's Pickups 29/6/09

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Edited By darro

First of all, your eyes are not deceiving you.  I did in fact make a video under 10 mins for the first time in a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG time.  Not much to say about it anyway apart from I totally love playing Tales of Vesperia (11 or 12 hours thus far) mainly because its characters to me are likable and like to know what happens next.  It doesn't have a fantastic story by any means but its one where you want to know what occurs next nonetheless.

So sit back and enjoy as usual.

darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By darro

First of all, your eyes are not deceiving you.  I did in fact make a video under 10 mins for the first time in a LOOONNNNNGGGGGG time.  Not much to say about it anyway apart from I totally love playing Tales of Vesperia (11 or 12 hours thus far) mainly because its characters to me are likable and like to know what happens next.  It doesn't have a fantastic story by any means but its one where you want to know what occurs next nonetheless.

So sit back and enjoy as usual.

lordofultima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By lordofultima

Vesperia actually takes a pretty interesting twist but then they end up not taking it very far, so it's sort of a bummer.

ArtG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ArtG

Holy shit. I clicked into this and said..."Yeah, sorry Moore...not going to watch a 30 minute video...Wait...just a damn minute!"

ElectricHaggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ElectricHaggis

I'll probably pick up Tales of Vesperia at some point.  I haven't played a JRPG on the 360 since Lost Odyssey; it's been too long.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Bruce
@Darro:

Holy shit dude, you look great. Lost a little weight?
darro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By darro

@Lord: That sucks to know but I am enjoying the game quite a bit thus far nonetheless. Its getting a bit harder now but it wouldn't be a standard JRPG if that was the case (unless you look at Blue Dragon where it got easier).

@ Bruce: First of all, thank you for being the only one I believe to notice my weight loss. Yes, I have lost around 3 stone (42 pounds I think)  since last September mainly because of the job I have in Sainsburys (a manual labour job pretty much where I lift wine cases and put them out etc).  I don't eat as much as I used to and that job has helped me maintain my weight at around the 14.5 - 15 stone mark for the moment.  I feel fantastic now and glad I have it off and keeping it off.

@Art: Yep, its surprising ain't it? Hope to actually do this more often so more people will watch perhaps.

DBoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By DBoy

Sorry about being late on the comment here.
You actually enjoyed CrapZone 2? Damn, that's one of the most disappointing games for me in 2009 so far. I wasn't impressed with the story and the characters at all. The gameplay mechanics were somewhat broken also. Nonetheless, glad you enjoyed it man.

unclejohn0525

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By unclejohn0525

Great vlog, man.