Debate following rejection of the new gun legistation

Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#201  Edited By Milkman

@brodehouse: @dezztroy: I have zero intention or interest in continuing this useless argument but both you should probably read the rest of my posts.

Also, your argument that police and civilians should have the same access to weaponry is so fucking ridiculously insane. How do you people exist?

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49e9175da37
deactivated-5e49e9175da37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

@milkman said:

@brodehouse: @dezztroy: I have zero intention or interest in continuing this useless argument but both you should probably read the rest of my posts.

Also, your argument that police and civilians should have the same access to weaponry is so fucking ridiculously insane. How do you people exist?

No, it's not insane. In fact, it's kind of the basis of public safety. If it were so insane, you could demonstrate it with an argument rather than profanity.

EXTomar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@milkman said:

My cousins in Denmark as me the same thing. For some strange reason in the US the solution to a population that probably has too many "loose weapons" floating around is to give out more weapons while others from the outside see that tactic as insanity. Something about "insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result" where I'm inclined to agree.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#204  Edited By golguin

I feel that this video clearly illustrated how backwards it is to think that new gun legislation will have zero effect. Spoiler alert. It's had great results in other countries.

EDIT: Apparently you can't embed videos from Hulu.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/480741

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

No Caption Provided

Remember what the world was like before social media? Yeah, just as bad then too.

Draxyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#206  Edited By Draxyle

@themanwithnoplan said:
No Caption Provided

Remember what the world was like before social media? Yeah, just as bad then too.

Urf, I couldn't believe it when I saw that. The majority of my elementary classmates were less childish than a lot of the people elected to represent our country.

The last thing we need is more wannabe vigilantes getting themselves or other people killed in these situations.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@draxyle said:

@themanwithnoplan said:
No Caption Provided

Urf, I couldn't believe it when I saw that. The majority of my elementary classmates were less childish than a lot of the people elected to represent our country.

The last thing we need is more wannabe vigilantes getting themselves or other people killed in these situations.

I love this kind of stuff because without Republican stupidity like this where would the Daily Show and Colbert Report be? It's the gift that keeps on giving.