Did the font change on Giant Bomb?

badsmalltalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By badsmalltalker

Somebody tell me if I am crazy but it's been bothering me for a few days.

I'm using Google Chrome and the black-skinned version of the site. For some reason some of the white text seems a lot brighter and bolder (like on titles). I tried changing the text size with Cmd+ and Cmd- to see if my browser was not on the default text size but it still looks weird. It's been a little harder to read at times because it seems so bright and the letters look closer together.

Is this just me or has anyone else noticed this? Or is it just a permanent change to the look of the site I'm just now noticing?

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Video_Game_King

It's Chrome and how it renders text, now. Something about the OS doing it now.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By handlas

Looks the same to me.. I don't know.

What you are talking about has happened to me before though. I was designing/building my own website and uploaded a font to Fontsquirrel to use on my website and it jacked up my fonts in Chrome for some reason. I couldn't read the thread titles on this website. My brother (a website designer/developer) told me that didn't make sense and I was stupid tho. But it totally did it and I had to like delete the font from my computer to get it back to normal.

I don't know if that's your issue....maybe? I just use Firefox these days anyway though.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SexyToad

I don't think it has.

hussatron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers