Does your life suck? (Question of the Day 9-23-10)

• 109 results
Lordborg909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By Lordborg909
@LiquidPrince said:
" No. Most people are more privileged then they realize. Any one who says yes, should probably sit down and really think if it does suck. "
This..... Most people are so very spoilt, especially in 1st world countries. if you have time to complain about your life on a forum, you dont live in a third world country, where struggling for food is a problem :(
Lordborg909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#102  Edited By Lordborg909
@FancySoapsMan said:
" I'm a pretty lonely person, which wouldn't really bother me if I wasn't so damn bored all the time. I need to get a job or join a club or something, because I'm spending way too much time by myself, doing absolutely nothing. "
Dude, thats just sad... get out and get as hobby, there are plenty of gamers that feel the same im sure, and if you look up your city online im sure there are clubs of real people waiting for you to join :)
deusdigit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By deusdigit

I wouldn't say that my life sucks, Because i have a place to sleep, food to eat and internet to use. However i am in the process of obtaining my education and want to go to college and its been a hectic ride.

n4642j

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By n4642j

Heck no, I'm awesome! 

Senge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Senge

Life is as good as you make it. Generally anyway. If it sucks, fix it. If you can't or you know it would take some time just try to uphold a positive mental attitude. That's what I try to live out even though I fail at times, so I guess life is pretty okay.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#106  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

It's not great. I'm not swimming in pools of money or anything like that, but I do have a great girl by my side and a gaming PC.

I'm happy enough for now.

danimal_furry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#107  Edited By danimal_furry
@Spellbot5000 said:
"@danimal_furry said:

" I guarantee, no matter how hard you look at your life, it does not really suck. At present, it may seem like a bucket of cow turds has been dropped on you. But you are still better off than you could be. You have internet access. People in Africa and Asia don't have that. There is a way to turn your crap deal into something possitive. I have hardly any money, and I work a cruddy job. However, I have a home and friends and a family. Some don't have that, but they keep on striving. It's all about out look. "

I don't like this attitude that people aren't allowed to think things are bad "because someone else has it worse". These "people in africa" could have the exact same conversation; one guys says my life sucks, and the other says "It could always be worse, you could be eaten alive by crocodiles while watching your children be murdered."  There's always someone in a worse off situation than yourself, even if you live in the worst shithole on the planet. There's someone out there who lives in the same shithole, but the really damp part of it. Just because someone lives in the first world doesn't mean they're not allowed to have problems and think their situation is shit. "

And I guess you are in the neo prestine order that thinks that life just takes a dump on you, so you should muddle around in it until you feel the need to kill off yourself  (and perhaps your loved ones) in some sense that life will suddenly become better? The fact of the matter is you can kill yourself, therefore ridding yourself of all problems (beyond those of your religious faith). Or you can believe in the fact that there is better stuff out there and you can reach it? So you poo all over someone who has a positive outlook on life because your emo friends all think it is hip. I feel sorry when you hit the wall of reality and realize that life isn't defined by your standards and beliefs, and you learn it is better to find happiness in every way possible. Meanwhile, you can keep you gay ass emo attitude toward life and let those that have a positive attitude bury your dirty corpse after you beome a sidenote in your own life.
Lordborg909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Lordborg909

I found this, thought it was pertinent to the conversation :) 

Skytylz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By Skytylz

I like this question and I'm happy with my life.

LlamaLlama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#110  Edited By LlamaLlama

Sure, it sucks every once in a while, but I'm a lot better off than a lot of people in the world so I just suck it up. Compared to others, I have no right to complain.
Spellbot5000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#111  Edited By Spellbot5000
@danimal_furry said:

" @Spellbot5000 said

" I guarantee, no matter how hard you look at your life, it does not really suck. At present, it may seem like a bucket of cow turds has been dropped on you. But you are still better off than you could be. You have internet access. People in Africa and Asia don't have that. There is a way to turn your crap deal into something possitive. I have hardly any money, and I work a cruddy job. However, I have a home and friends and a family. Some don't have that, but they keep on striving. It's all about out look. "I don't like this attitude that people aren't allowed to think things are bad "because someone else has it worse". These "people in africa" could have the exact same conversation; one guys says my life sucks, and the other says "It could always be worse, you could be eaten alive by crocodiles while watching your children be murdered."  There's always someone in a worse off situation than yourself, even if you live in the worst shithole on the planet. There's someone out there who lives in the same shithole, but the really damp part of it. Just because someone lives in the first world doesn't mean they're not allowed to have problems and think their situation is shit. "
And I guess you are in the neo prestine order that thinks that life just takes a dump on you, so you should muddle around in it until you feel the need to kill off yourself  (and perhaps your loved ones) in some sense that life will suddenly become better? The fact of the matter is you can kill yourself, therefore ridding yourself of all problems (beyond those of your religious faith). Or you can believe in the fact that there is better stuff out there and you can reach it? So you poo all over someone who has a positive outlook on life because your emo friends all think it is hip. I feel sorry when you hit the wall of reality and realize that life isn't defined by your standards and beliefs, and you learn it is better to find happiness in every way possible. Meanwhile, you can keep you gay ass emo attitude toward life and let those that have a positive attitude bury your dirty corpse after you beome a sidenote in your own life. "
What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you on glue or something?