Echoes221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Edited By Echoes221

Hey there,
I'm Echoes221, I'm obviously new here but I'm no novice in using forums and remain active on any forum I go on (Mainly C3 2993 posts and counting) So I will stick around and see what it's all about.
So, About me: I'm generally easy going, even though my affinity may lie more towards nintendo that anything I equally enjoy any platform and generally remain unbiased especially on PC games; I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to PC's I love building them and taking them apart and enjoy gaming equally on that platform (though no shader model 3 on PC so I've missed out on all the new releases, I'll get there eventually)
I also love doing photoshop work (haven't done as much recently due to exams) but planning to get back into it so any graphical work I'd be happy to help but your probably more better off giving Knighty a PM about that (If he's around here) as he's awesomely Elitist when it comes to graphical work!
Back on topic, I'm mixed race but don't find jokes of that orientation thrown my way offensive unless in a derogitory way so go nuts :) and I deal well with many idiosyncrasies so people hardly get under my skin on matters which fly round forums.
 As you can see, I'm kind of a bit of a grammar Nazi (excuse the pun) so I will always try and convey my posts in an understandable and readable manner and try to structure decent arguments.

I also do a fair few reviews which I will post up as soon as I'm allowed (not sure what the post cap is) and many blogs to come my freinds!
I've gone on a bit here, so the crux of the matter is if you see me going on anywhere just send me a PM,  And help me get to grips with the site in general (I'm sure I will pick it up quickly) as well as things such as the rewards system.

I look forward to seeing you guys round on the forum!
Echoes221.

Echoes221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Echoes221

Hey there,
I'm Echoes221, I'm obviously new here but I'm no novice in using forums and remain active on any forum I go on (Mainly C3 2993 posts and counting) So I will stick around and see what it's all about.
So, About me: I'm generally easy going, even though my affinity may lie more towards nintendo that anything I equally enjoy any platform and generally remain unbiased especially on PC games; I'm a bit of a nut when it comes to PC's I love building them and taking them apart and enjoy gaming equally on that platform (though no shader model 3 on PC so I've missed out on all the new releases, I'll get there eventually)
I also love doing photoshop work (haven't done as much recently due to exams) but planning to get back into it so any graphical work I'd be happy to help but your probably more better off giving Knighty a PM about that (If he's around here) as he's awesomely Elitist when it comes to graphical work!
Back on topic, I'm mixed race but don't find jokes of that orientation thrown my way offensive unless in a derogitory way so go nuts :) and I deal well with many idiosyncrasies so people hardly get under my skin on matters which fly round forums.
 As you can see, I'm kind of a bit of a grammar Nazi (excuse the pun) so I will always try and convey my posts in an understandable and readable manner and try to structure decent arguments.

I also do a fair few reviews which I will post up as soon as I'm allowed (not sure what the post cap is) and many blogs to come my freinds!
I've gone on a bit here, so the crux of the matter is if you see me going on anywhere just send me a PM,  And help me get to grips with the site in general (I'm sure I will pick it up quickly) as well as things such as the rewards system.

I look forward to seeing you guys round on the forum!
Echoes221.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

#2  Edited By breadfan

Welcome to Giant Bomb

Sabata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Sabata

Welcome to Giant Bomb dot com!  I assume Echoes1 through Echoes220 were taken.

Marzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Marzy

Welcome to Giant Bomb.

Echoes221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Echoes221
@Sabata said:
" Welcome to Giant Bomb dot com!  I assume Echoes1 through Echoes220 were taken. "
:P Nah, I just thought Echoes was a bit too dull/would be taken on too many games and forums and that was the first number that popped into my head that seemed to go!
Thanks Guys.
choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By choffy21

Welcome. If you're still unsure about what Giant Bomb is, watch this video. It will all become clear.

Echoes221

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Echoes221

HAHA thats brilliant thank you. I think I get it now, it's all become clear to me, I shou-GIANT BOMB. It's a website. ITS PROCRASTINATION BITCHES.