Nope, what's it about?

infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By infect999
They show a new hour-long "horror movie" every week with a brand new plot, setting, and characters that were apparently written and directed by top-tier horror movie creators. It's more like the Twilight Zone than anything, and it's not always scary. The last episode was quite good actually.
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RetroIce4

I just saw a the new episode last night and it just seemed predictable. He just murked everybody then got blasted with a shotgun in the end. The bad part of was: I had a nightmare last night (The new episode was last night) and it was real life in my basement and the same thing happened that happened during the show. It made me sad if relatives did die. (Naturally but not like some monster)

infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By infect999

It's always predictable. It's a horror show. Last night's was actually one of the better ones imo thanks to the possessed guy being genuinely creepy, and there was actually some good acting on his part.

Aarny91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By Aarny91

Nope

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

the horror equivilent of the outer limits and such.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RetroIce4
infect999 said:
"It's always predictable. It's a horror show. Last night's was actually one of the better ones imo thanks to the possessed guy being genuinely creepy, and there was actually some good acting on his part."
I actually remember laughing at the acting. It was just the brother and kid when he said he couldn't drive the car and the dude was dead. It wasn't funny but the way they way they were trying to be dramatic was pretty funny... imo.
infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By infect999
RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"It's always predictable. It's a horror show. Last night's was actually one of the better ones imo thanks to the possessed guy being genuinely creepy, and there was actually some good acting on his part."
I actually remember laughing at the acting. It was just the brother and kid when he said he couldn't drive the car and the dude was dead. It wasn't funny but the way they way they were trying to be dramatic was pretty funny... imo.
"

lol...Not the acting from the kids and such. Just the possessed dude.
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By OGCartman
infect999 said:
"They show a new hour-long "horror movie" every week with a brand new plot, setting, and characters that were apparently written and directed by top-tier horror movie creators. It's more like the Twilight Zone than anything, and it's not always scary. The last episode was quite good actually."
Sounds good, il check it out
RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RetroIce4
infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"

lol...Not the acting from the kids and such. Just the possessed dude."
That was pretty funny to. OMG! I just remembered when he turned around and went back into his room. (The possesed guy) That was so cheesy and bad. It was trying to be like the matrix and looked like stop motion. He did look nasty though.
infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By infect999
RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"

That was pretty funny to. OMG! I just remembered when he turned around and went back into his room. (The possesed guy) That was so cheesy and bad. It was trying to be like the matrix and looked like stop motion. He did look nasty though.
"
The best parts were when the guy was lying in bed then all of a sudden sits up and is all like "RAWR! I'm gonna eat ya!"
Homer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Homer

I saw it once but I was way to tired

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RetroIce4
infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"

"
The best parts were when the guy was lying in bed then all of a sudden sits up and is all like "RAWR! I'm gonna eat ya!"
"
That was pretty funny too. I almost forgot about that. Seriously though. WHY! WHY? Would he put the shotgun down and why would the kid not shoot him in the head a couple times to make sure he is dead?
infect999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By infect999
RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"RetroIce4 said:
"infect999 said:
"

"
"
That was pretty funny too. I almost forgot about that. Seriously though. WHY! WHY? Would he put the shotgun down and why would the kid not shoot him in the head a couple times to make sure he is dead?
"
Because its a horror movie, and everyone is stupid in a horror movie.
REforever101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By REforever101

sounds interesting. what network and what time?

oh, and i love disturbed btw