First Post!!1! (Introductions and Explanations)

Avatar image for slavetothemedia
SlavetotheMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Edited By SlavetotheMedia

GAAAAHHH!!! 

Hello, my name is ... well that really doesn't matter.  You can just call me James.  This is the first post on my GiantBomb (ZOMG!) blog. I'll try and keep this updated pretty regularly but I cant really promise anything (I'm pretty spastic).  First a little bit about me and why I'm doing this: 

I work at a small locally owned video game retailer in my native land of Iowa.  I will not name them because then you can find me and i don't like new people.  Anyway,  one of the privileges of working there is that i'm able to borrow games for a short period of time.  This allows me to play a large quantity of games, both good and bad.  Up until now I've only shared my honest opinions with my coworkers.  However, I've grown bored of not really doing anything productive in my spare time and thought that this might be a fun way to pass the time. 

This blog will consist of  mostly brief thoughts about what i think of a game at a particular moment as i'm playing it.  If i fall in love with the game and play it for long periods of time (like with the recently released Dead Rising 2) I might go in farther in depth and do a straight up review.  Like I said earlier, I'm pretty quick on changing pace with stuff. 

That's all for now! Have fun! Be happy!

Avatar image for slavetothemedia
SlavetotheMedia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SlavetotheMedia

GAAAAHHH!!! 

Hello, my name is ... well that really doesn't matter.  You can just call me James.  This is the first post on my GiantBomb (ZOMG!) blog. I'll try and keep this updated pretty regularly but I cant really promise anything (I'm pretty spastic).  First a little bit about me and why I'm doing this: 

I work at a small locally owned video game retailer in my native land of Iowa.  I will not name them because then you can find me and i don't like new people.  Anyway,  one of the privileges of working there is that i'm able to borrow games for a short period of time.  This allows me to play a large quantity of games, both good and bad.  Up until now I've only shared my honest opinions with my coworkers.  However, I've grown bored of not really doing anything productive in my spare time and thought that this might be a fun way to pass the time. 

This blog will consist of  mostly brief thoughts about what i think of a game at a particular moment as i'm playing it.  If i fall in love with the game and play it for long periods of time (like with the recently released Dead Rising 2) I might go in farther in depth and do a straight up review.  Like I said earlier, I'm pretty quick on changing pace with stuff. 

That's all for now! Have fun! Be happy!

DystopiaX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By DystopiaX

welcome good sir.  

Nice to see a first post that isn't just "FIRST POST QUEST OMGGGZZZZZ!!!!"

rjayb89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By rjayb89

I welcome you, mediaslave.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By Claude

Sometimes, when I post a blog or just start a thread on the forums, the hair will stand up on the back of my neck, my palms get sweaty, my mind is racing... click or click... is it done? What are my intentions? Head explodes. 

I've screwed up a few times. Welcome, blog on.