Flowers, Glass Vase, and Candy

monkeyking1969

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 18

I am always fascinated by how a flower shop that might belong to FTD or the 'new' flower consortiums can sell the same arrangement flowers all across the country using the exact same deal. When the Bombcast did is adverts for flowers with the 100 Blooms, glass vase, and chocolates; I started to wonder...does every mom get the same chocolates made by the same company? Do these flower shops receive cases a of these really bad chocolates, or are they regionally sourced?

So, I propose a data grab. If you mom, sister, aunt, wife got a box of choclate with their flowers can you post of picture of it here. (Also, if you can find the manufacture of teh chocolates that would be helpful.) If you can't get a pick at least describe them.

No Caption Provided

My entry comes from my employee . She received a dozen long stem roses of various colors, a glass vase, and these chocolates made by Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, Durango CO. The box calls itself a Proflowers 8 pc

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My family is weird in that we all prefer dark over milk chocolate, so there deals are a no-go for us.