Fun Hypothetical Question(about Observe and Report)

turboman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By turboman

Anyone's welcome to answer, but you might know what I'm talking about better if you saw Observe and Report. I asked this question to a couple of friends and we got some fun results.

So if you haven't, let me set up the situation.....(bit of a spoiler warning for a great gag in the movie if you want to save it for yourself)
Ronny is a security guard at the mall, and he manages to get the make-up girl to go out on the date with him. She's not really that into him, but she says yes anyway(maybe out of pity for Seth Rogan's character, who knows.). While on the date, she continues to drink and act like the slut that she is, and starts to mix Ronny's clonazepam pills with alchohol. Ronny then takes her to her house, she starts to puke, Ronny says "I accept you" and then kisses her on the mouth(as seen in the commercial)
Here's the fun part: The camera then skips to Ronny and Brandi in the bedroom, and it appears that Brandi is completely knocked out and has no control over the situation, and has puked in bed(there's puke stains), and Ronny is humping her limp body. He stops for a second to kinda check on her, to which she replies out of nowhere, "Why did you stop, motherfucker?"

Now for the question. Which character is more pathetic? Ronny for drugging a girl up so much, just to have sex with a seemingly unconscious body? or Brandi for being such a whore to allow herself to do that, and somehow getting pleasure with having sex with Ronny?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

Actually, that's kind of the beauty of that scene.  Both of them are totally pathetic, and in being pathetic, they find each other.

At least, that's the way I'm looking at it so it doesn't seem totally fucked up.  lol