insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

Edited By insanegamer

March is a Big Month of Games

(did a blog on it) and the 3 big games i am getting is Final Fantasy 13, God Of War 3 and Pokemon Heart Gold. First lets start with Final Fantasy 13 the biggest RPG of the year and reviews starting coming out today Gamespot, G4, GameLife and the best review i read 1UP. bit dissapointed in the reviews but i am still excited about the game. Tuesday is the big day ir ordered the big ass Collectors guide book becuase when i dont buy them i dont complete Final Fantasy games. i am still excited just to play Final Fantasy 13 because they are epic games and no other game is as long epic thats one thing we can agree on looking forward to it on tuesday.

Then there is God Of War 3 which just looks amazing and before it comes out i really need to pick up the god of war collection but it really doesnt matter if i dont. but I am so excited about God Of War 3 the trailers have been really showing off it greatness. also got the Heavy metal EP of God Of War 3 and its pretty cool more people should do this because its cool.

And My Last Game for March is Pokemon Heart Gold i love the pokemon games and even though the same stuff i still have fun playing them. plus gold is my fav pokemon and for this remake i will buy it day just because i love the orginal. i love cataching them pokemon and battleing it is an addicting RPG and it is an addicting games. and love rasing them pokemon and leveling them up just have so much fun with them.

insanegamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By insanegamer

March is a Big Month of Games

(did a blog on it) and the 3 big games i am getting is Final Fantasy 13, God Of War 3 and Pokemon Heart Gold. First lets start with Final Fantasy 13 the biggest RPG of the year and reviews starting coming out today Gamespot, G4, GameLife and the best review i read 1UP. bit dissapointed in the reviews but i am still excited about the game. Tuesday is the big day ir ordered the big ass Collectors guide book becuase when i dont buy them i dont complete Final Fantasy games. i am still excited just to play Final Fantasy 13 because they are epic games and no other game is as long epic thats one thing we can agree on looking forward to it on tuesday.

Then there is God Of War 3 which just looks amazing and before it comes out i really need to pick up the god of war collection but it really doesnt matter if i dont. but I am so excited about God Of War 3 the trailers have been really showing off it greatness. also got the Heavy metal EP of God Of War 3 and its pretty cool more people should do this because its cool.

And My Last Game for March is Pokemon Heart Gold i love the pokemon games and even though the same stuff i still have fun playing them. plus gold is my fav pokemon and for this remake i will buy it day just because i love the orginal. i love cataching them pokemon and battleing it is an addicting RPG and it is an addicting games. and love rasing them pokemon and leveling them up just have so much fun with them.

Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yukoei

Just cause 2?

Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

What?

zombie2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By zombie2011

I think Mass Effect 2 was the biggest RPG of the year, for me at least. I might buy FF13, i don't know if i will like it though seeing i've never played a FF game. God of War 3 does not interest me at all, i really don't like that kind of button mashing game.  

Looks like most my March is going to be spent playing the XBLA Block Party games, so far they all look pretty great.

dystonym

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By dystonym

Just Cause 2, Mount & Blade Warband. 

Not interested in JRPG's and god of war is too button mashy.