#1 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -

So, as of right now, there are a handful of brand new themes for Google Chrome and I am really digging there artsy style. Anyways, if you have one, show it off, if not, then here is a link to where you can grab it. Click here 

#2 Posted by natetodamax (19170 posts) -

That's pretty cool. Looks better than the Firefox personas. Here's the one I'm using:

#3 Posted by Fleafa (51 posts) -

Hm, pretty cool. Bigger download than I expected, but still not big I guess. 
I used to love Firefox but Chrome's simple interface is awesome. I miss Adblock though.

#4 Posted by Vanek (381 posts) -

That's a nice idea, although I tried quite a few of them but ended up back with the default theme.  I'll check back and see if any that appeal to me appear in the next few weeks/months. 

#5 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -

Someone needs to make a Giantbomb theme. Now!

#6 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

ummm.. the themes have been there for a few weeks now. 

and what a coincidence, i have yours !

#7 Posted by nakratz (107 posts) -

Heres the theme I am using for chrome. They are very artsy and look very good while keeping the simplicity of google chrome's menues.
#8 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" ummm.. the themes have been there for a few weeks now.  and what a coincidence, i have yours ! "
lol, oh well. I just noticed them when I opened up my browser. late last night. Weird that I just noticed them o.0
#9 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -

Giant bomb vids dont work for me on chrome so ill still stick with firefox

#10 Edited by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@teh_destroyer said:

" @Ahmad_Metallic said:

" ummm.. the themes have been there for a few weeks now.  and what a coincidence, i have yours ! "
lol, oh well. I just noticed them when I opened up my browser. late last night. Weird that I just noticed them o.0 "
The thingy on your "front page" or whatever where you can click to get new themes is new. 
But themes have been out for a while, tho' you had to go into the settings to find it :) 
So I don't blame you for not noticing them 
#11 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -
@Pie said:
" Giant bomb vids dont work for me on chrome so ill still stick with firefox "
Funny enough, youtube and giant bomb vids didn't work for me in firefox. But work perfectly enough in Chrome, weird.
#12 Posted by Pie (7053 posts) -
@teh_destroyer said:
" @Pie said:
Funny enough, youtube and giant bomb vids didn't work for me in firefox. But work perfectly enough in Chrome, weird. "
For me its just when I go full screen the bar doesnt go away
#13 Posted by Drank_Stank (69 posts) -

google chrome sucks

#14 Posted by empfeix (774 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @teh_destroyer said:
" @Pie said:
Funny enough, youtube and giant bomb vids didn't work for me in firefox. But work perfectly enough in Chrome, weird. "
For me its just when I go full screen the bar doesnt go away "
browsers can be quirky can't they? ah well thats too bad its my favourite browser because its so fast!
#15 Posted by teh_destroyer (3561 posts) -
@Pie said:
" @teh_destroyer said:
" @Pie said:
For me its just when I go full screen the bar doesnt go away "
I was really annoyed to see that You Tube would not work on Fire fox for me, and I couldn't understand why for the life of me, I finally gave up on it.
#16 Posted by Black_Rose (7785 posts) -

Meh, nothing great yet, I'm just using a default theme right now. 

#17 Posted by Mushir (2389 posts) -

Still Google hasn't released Chrome for Mac. Why?

#18 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

Who cares about Chrome...lack of OSX support is the dumbest shit Google could do.

#19 Posted by Hitchenson (4682 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Who cares about Chrome...lack of OSX support is the dumbest shit Google could do. "
Perhaps people with real PC's? 

...C wut i did thar?
#20 Posted by CitizenKane (10502 posts) -

That is pretty cool.  I should probably download Chrome again.

#21 Posted by warxsnake (2635 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" Who cares about Chrome...lack of OSX support is the dumbest shit Google could do. "
lack of flash support and Google Voice approval on iphone is the dumbest thing Apple could do.