#1 Posted by SmasheControllers (2543 posts) -

What are you going to be for Halloween? 

My friends are going as Greek daemons and Gods, I was planning on going as Thanatos.

#2 Posted by RipTheVeins (1540 posts) -

I'm going as Venom.

#3 Posted by TheFreeMan (2712 posts) -

I'll probably end up dressing in my Grim Reaper costume while I answer the door (I like handing out candy and scaring the little kids, haha), but if I go to a Halloween party, I plan to dress up as Scott Pilgrim, circa the Day of the Dead.

That is to say, in a cheap black suit and tie and with a Green Hornet/Zorro-esque mask.
#4 Posted by Hockeymask27 (3667 posts) -

They guy who hands out candy at my door.

#5 Posted by crusader8463 (14326 posts) -

Nothing as I'm an adult, and a hermit who has no friends to go to parties with. Plus I'm fat and there are no cool costumes for fat people.

#6 Posted by HandsomeDead (11863 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
" Nothing as I'm an adult, and a hermit who has no friends to go to parties with. Plus I'm fat and there are no cool costumes for fat people. "
#7 Posted by Vinchenzo (6192 posts) -

I'm going to dress up as a nice guy.

#8 Posted by TomA (2532 posts) -

something awesome but i dont yet know what that is

#9 Posted by Toxin066 (3199 posts) -

Wolverine. Chest hair and all.

#10 Edited by GrimOmen (8 posts) -

Double rainbows with my gf

#11 Posted by thebatmobile (978 posts) -

A sweet suit and a horse's head.

#12 Posted by HS21 (2673 posts) -

A 56 year old man with an aluminum bat. 

#13 Posted by Sin4profit (2871 posts) -

i was gonna throw in some sharp teeth and sprinkle on some glitter and go as "that thing that ruined the vampire costume"

#14 Posted by Gamer_152 (13976 posts) -

I'm dressing up as Gamer_152.

#15 Posted by goodwood (600 posts) -

Im planning on dressing up as Terry (Nick Swardson) from Reno 911

#16 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

i was hoping people would post some pictures. i don't think i am doing anything halloween.

#17 Posted by claudius (184 posts) -
#18 Posted by JaredA (806 posts) -

I am torn between going as Indiana Jones or Dexter (from the Showtime series)... I work at my local Party City so I get sweet discounts on costumes + accessories!

#19 Posted by LiquidPrince (15623 posts) -
@Leon592 said:
" I am torn between going as Indiana Jones or Dexter (from the Showtime series)... I work at my local Party City so I get sweet discounts on costumes + accessories! "
Dexter doesn't really have an iconic look. I mean he just wears regular day clothes. I'd go with Indiana Jones if I were in your position.
#20 Posted by JaredA (806 posts) -
@LiquidPrince: But... I love Dexter so, so much D:
#21 Posted by LiquidPrince (15623 posts) -
@Leon592 said:
" @LiquidPrince: But... I love Dexter so, so much D: "
Hmm. Well I guess you could try, and then just wear a nametag or something. Like hello, my name is Dexter. I'd personallygo with this if I ever decided to dress up as a TV character:

#22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14486 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:
" @Leon592 said:
" I am torn between going as Indiana Jones or Dexter (from the Showtime series)... I work at my local Party City so I get sweet discounts on costumes + accessories! "
Dexter doesn't really have an iconic look. I mean he just wears regular day clothes. I'd go with Indiana Jones if I were in your position. "
Apparently he has a kill uniform.
#23 Edited by ReefTrigger (91 posts) -
@LiquidPrince said:

" @Leon592 said:

Dexter doesn't really have an iconic look. I mean he just wears regular day clothes. I'd go with Indiana Jones if I were in your position. "
mebbe get that shirt that he always wears when he murders people, though if you dont already look like him gl trying to pull it off. 
If you do indy old indy from the 4th movie would be funny IMO 

EDIT: NInja'd.    also think geek has a better one
#24 Posted by ajamafalous (11592 posts) -
@GrimOmen said:
" Double rainbows with my gf "
THAT IS THE BEST THING
#25 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@crusader8463 said: 

" Nothing as I'm an adult, and a hermit who has no friends to go to parties with. Plus I'm fat and there are no cool costumes for fat people. "

how do you deal with being friendless? doesnt it drive you mad?  

@LiquidPrince said:
" @Leon592 said:

I'd call this an underground costume, for certain people only to notice xD
#26 Posted by crusader8463 (14326 posts) -
@Ahmad_Metallic:  I have honestly never had friends so I can't miss something I have never had. There were a few times where I had people that I called friends for a while, but they showed their true colours and I eventually found out they never really were my friends.

Besides, being stuck living as a hermit for so long you learn to just except not having access to many things others take for granted. Friends being one of them.
#27 Posted by PirateNeal (262 posts) -

I'm going to be the town drunk for Halloween, who also happens to be the town cop.

#28 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@crusader8463 said:
" @Ahmad_Metallic:  I have honestly never had friends so I can't miss something I have never had. There were a few times where I had people that I called friends for a while, but they showed their true colours and I eventually found out they never really were my friends.  "
thats pretty much me speaking 

"  Besides, being stuck living as a hermit for so long you learn to just except not having access to many things others take for granted. Friends being one of them. "
i disagree.. even though ive been friendless since ever, and even though im positive that i'll never find the friends i want (honesty, open mind, being truly laid back, and other things), and even though i enjoy solitude too much, it still hurts to spend my nights alone.. i start calling my cousins like crazy trying to get them to watch a flick with me or anything, anything to have some company..
#29 Posted by lordbazuco (378 posts) -
@HandsomeDead: lololololol. You sir, made my morning
#30 Posted by BeachThunder (11274 posts) -
@Gamer_152 said:
" I'm dressing up as Gamer_152. "
No way, me too! :o
#31 Posted by Cloudleet (145 posts) -

I put on my doctors coat, splatter it and a knife with fake blood, and when I greet the trick or treaters, I pretend I have no idea it's Halloween (with voicebox going "heeeeelp.... me" in the background), give them an orange to share or something and close the door rapidly.

Later in the evening, I'll go as the Riddler to a mates party