Help Me Out!

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 8

Edited By Jensonb

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm working on an AS-Level, and eventually an A-Level, in Media Studies in order to go to University to get a degree in Video Production. I'd really appreciate it if you could find a moment to help out with the Production Coursework segment by filling this out (Using the Blogger Comments system).

The Brief is a 2-minute film opening, we're doing an 80s-style Slasher Flick take on the Horror genre.

Cheers!
Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Jensonb

Hey guys, as some of you may know, I'm working on an AS-Level, and eventually an A-Level, in Media Studies in order to go to University to get a degree in Video Production. I'd really appreciate it if you could find a moment to help out with the Production Coursework segment by filling this out (Using the Blogger Comments system).

The Brief is a 2-minute film opening, we're doing an 80s-style Slasher Flick take on the Horror genre.

Cheers!
Hdfisise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Hdfisise

To be fair we really did need to see your brief from the looks of it. Just do what most people do and fake answers.

Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Jayge_

I replied.

BiggerBomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By BiggerBomb

Don't listen to Hdfisise, that's pretty damn dishonest. And judging by SuperMooseman's comment, also taking into account my ineptitude with technical what have you's, I don't think I can provide much help.

But good luck! :D

Jensonb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jensonb

SuperMooseman: We weren't going to bother replacing the audio in the Preliminary Task because it's unmarked. That would be a waste of time for no reward.