Heroes is back!

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By vivek

Last nights episode put Heroes back on my exciting list after the last couple of weeks being a undirectional blur. Dont wanna give away any spoilers, but how does everyone else feel?

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By FLStyle

I thought the whole Rebel thing was obvious from the start, glad to get that out of the way.

Giantsquirrel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Giantsquirrel

I feel that Heroes is a pretty awful show now. First season good, everything since = Shit.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

people still watch Heroes?? well i'll be damn

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By Hamz

The last episode of Heroes I watched was a Season 3 one I think (UK is a little behind atm) and honestly it was like a cheap Xmen knock off. Putting mutants...*ahem*...special powered people in concentration camps and prisons to protect them and everyone else?

pause422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By pause422

Who still watches Heroes...? I was done with the show 3 episodes into the first season, and from what I've heard that was the only good season.

Lunarbunny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Lunarbunny
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Wolverine
Vivek said:
"Last nights episode put Heroes back on my exciting list after the last couple of weeks being a undirectional blur. Dont wanna give away any spoilers, but how does everyone else feel?"
I am a huge Heroes fan but I'm like 6 weeks behind. I've kind of gotten tired of the show. Maybe I'll start watching it again.
StarFoxA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 12

#9  Edited By StarFoxA

I've enjoyed the last couple episodes more than usual. It seems more exciting than the last season, now.

TheFreeMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By TheFreeMan

Volume 4 is such a massive step up from the horrible pile of crap that was Volume 3 that I feel hopeful. I'm enjoying it a lot more lately (Volume 3 was SO BAD).

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By pirate_republic

I watched a couple of episodes of volume 3 and honestly, I don't think I want to ever see a Heroes episode again.

vivek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By vivek

Yeah heroes went totally shit for a while, but its really picking up again, Oh did anyone see 24 this week :O

maxszy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By maxszy

I haven't seen it since Season 2. Season 1 was incredible. Season 2 started alright and then went bad, really bad fast. Granted I think the writers strike had a lot to do with it I believe. But ever since then, never got into it again and I don't think it really got back up on its feet from that.

CountRockula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#14  Edited By CountRockula

I was genuinely shocked by this week's episode of Heroes.  Ever since season 2, Heroes has been so bad that I've been watching it solely to make fun of it, but this week's episode was genuinely good.  For the first time in a long time, the writing was sharp, the characters didn't act stupidly or irrationally, and even the quality of the cinematography and editing seemed to have been kicked up a notch.

I hope this is an indicator of a change in direction for the series, because I would love to start enjoying Heroes because it's actually a good show again, instead of just using it as a kind of pathetic target to hurl insults at.

Arius123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By Arius123

I think the show is really picking back up, i loved the first season and admit season 2 was a flop but that was really due to writers strike and not allowing the writers to fully let the story evolve.  Now that season one writer Bryan Fuller is back maybe this show can finally get back to the greatness that season one was.  

Avatar image for origina1penguin
Origina1Penguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#16  Edited By Origina1Penguin

I don't know.  HRG would know something was up with the body.  I'm also still confused as to how Sylar was in that car and then not.  It would have to be through a power previously not shown.  Plus, there's no way the Hunter would just start trusting Sylar, the most dangerous villain out there.  He has to know that if he's having trouble taking down people with one power without Sylar, that it will basically be impossible for him to take out Sylar after he gains even more abilities than he already has.  Another thing, I don't care how much character development they try to give Nathan, the guy is a total dick who can't see two minutes past his decisions and I will never find him to be a likeable character.

I'm just going to go ahead and throw this prediction out there.  Peter can absorb one person's power at a time, but since Sylar has a bunch of powers, Peter will be able to acquire a bunch just through Sylar.  So Peter will encounter Sylar and the two will duel with the same powers!  You heard it here first.