Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DavidPalmer
giyanks22 said:
"pyromaniac said:
"giyanks22 said:
"Nastia Liukin might be able to see this vid!!!"
haha I doubt it"
someone on gb goes to highschool with Sam Peszek, and Sam is bring nastia with her to school on monday. He'll try and show them the video. If she falls in love with me now I doubt it...but I have other plans for that department involving her...we'll see 6-8 years from now..."
hahaa, keep dreaming man!
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By giyanks22

Well according to the song in my youtube vid it says " I've been waiting for my dreams to turn into something..." you get the picture...hopefully Nastia or Shawn will too....lol...Hahahaahaha.lol

BiffMcBlumpkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By BiffMcBlumpkin

If not giving a fuck about the Olympics were an Olympic event I would be more impressive at how I perform than Michael Phelps.

Keyser_Soze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Keyser_Soze
giyanks22 said:
"Yeah we were definitely cheated out of medals. Nastia Liukin should really have 4 gold medals, and Shawn Johnson should have 3. Well that's what happens when you go up against a Communist Dictatorshit****....."
Cry me a river.
Karl_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#55  Edited By Karl_Boss

Not all of them are awesome but many are.

Shocker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#56  Edited By Shocker

Nice video man

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#57  Edited By pyromaniac
Shocker said:
"Nice video man"
Someones late...
TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#58  Edited By TwoOneFive

i can't wait to find out the results of the chinese 14 year olds in the olympics! i hope it comes back true and they give americans the golds they deserved. we really got snubbed on a lot of bad judging. almost cost nastia's gold too. like for instance, alicia sacramone (SO HOT!!) should have won a bronze in individuals and deserved a silver but they gave her a seriously harsh undeserved low score and then a super nice high undeserved score to a chines girl who literally fell to her hands and knees on a landing. 

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By giyanks22
TwoOneFive said:
"i can't wait to find out the results of the chinese 14 year olds in the olympics! i hope it comes back true and they give americans the golds they deserved. we really got snubbed on a lot of bad judging. almost cost nastia's gold too. like for instance, alicia sacramone (SO HOT!!) should have won a bronze in individuals and deserved a silver but they gave her a seriously harsh undeserved low score and then a super nice high undeserved score to a chines girl who literally fell to her hands and knees on a landing. "
I agreee completely. Especially about our gymnasts being hot. I realize China wanted to show the world that they weren't a country full of freaks who make toys and electronics, but still you shouldn't be so desperate that you have to cheat by using 12 year olds who will get at least one if not two Olympic chances. I would feel so crushed if I was a Alicia Sacramone, and I didn't win the Bronze. According to an Article I read Alicia is in the gym 364 days a year ( not on Christmas). Now she won't get an endorsement, so she won't be able to get her boob job.....
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#60  Edited By pyromaniac
TwoOneFive said:
"i can't wait to find out the results of the chinese 14 year olds in the olympics! i hope it comes back true and they give americans the golds they deserved. we really got snubbed on a lot of bad judging. almost cost nastia's gold too. like for instance, alicia sacramone (SO HOT!!) should have won a bronze in individuals and deserved a silver but they gave her a seriously harsh undeserved low score and then a super nice high undeserved score to a chines girl who literally fell to her hands and knees on a landing. "
As far as the underage thing is concerned,  the IOC just kinda tossed it out...I dont think they are going to do anything cause they dont want to offend a nation with a billion plus people in it...they are kinda wussies. Dont expect Alicia to get what she deserves either...there was a lottt of questionable officiating in this olympics.
giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By giyanks22
diaphragm said:
"Cube said:
"diaphragm said:
"Cube said:
"diaphragm said:
"Heh. Your dumb if your correcting spelling errors over the internet.
So apparently Your not getting it.
Its the internet. Spelling is not required.
Dumb shit."
Look at the little one go!"
Look at the anime nerd look like more of a douche."
Anime nerd? You're just pulling out all the witty ones today.

"
"little one" Where did Little one come from. At least my insults makes sense."
Dude this fight is so god like.... heres the vid if anyone is to lazy to look at the link.

giyanks22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By giyanks22

It is so sad to see the olympics come to a close.