Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By rand0mZer00

Many people may not get asked that very often, so I'm gonna ask y'all:

How are you doing today?

I had a good day.

EDIT: Part of the reason why I made this thread was because of this quote:

"Sometimes talking to a complete stranger, someone who doesn't know anything about you... is EXACTLY what you need!"

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

Thats great duder. Hope you have a nice day and thanks for asking!

However I am having a very bad day. Wife got angry at me for no reason for the 100th time.

rand0mZer00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eder: Sorry to hear that Eder. If you, or anyone else, need someone to talk to I'm there for y'all.

(I'm trying to incorporate y'all in my daily vocab btw. I hardly ever get to use it.)

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

User Lists: 14

Do you sincerely wish to know how my day went and any potential personal problems that would come with that answer, or do you simply wish to occupy space with words?

meaninoflife42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My day was pretty good. I saw that movie Gravity and it was amazing.

TheHumanDove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I FEEL LIKE A PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT

wjb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I did okay. I took a longer nap than expected after work, but I'm cool.

I have to write a paper for class by Monday, so I need to stay away from GTA V for a couple of days.

artelinarose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Took the day off work because I don't feel good. Bloated, cramping, tired, headaches, hot flashes, light headed...

49th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Pretty ok. I have Fridays off so I slept in after being super tired during the week. My body is also kind of sore from gym and I feel like I'm getting a cold.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Wasn't that great. Then again this whole week hasn't been that hot either.

Bleh.

TruthTellah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Glad you had a good day.

I was sick this morning, but I've been okay this afternoon. Some problems with my A/C that are going to cost a lot, but eh, things could be worse!

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I turned 22 today and I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I didn't do anything in particular, but some people gave me some cards with money in them so that was nice.

Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am good thanks.

Yesterday I thought a $350 part in my car broke right after I got it back from the mechanic and was the cause of a misfire (my check engine light came on and my car started running like crap), but it turns out it was just a cracked spark plug. My mechanic had my entire engine out of my car along with the transmission and replaced the timing chain system and a small part of the coolant system, so I expected lots of tweaking to need to be done since the engine had to be completely retimed and everything. Hopefully this spark plug is the only thing. I'm swapping the spark plug out tomorrow. I would have today but I didn't find out the cause of my issue until after most of the part shops had closed (my mechanic looked at it for free for me).

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Spent all day either getting yelled at by entitled people who wanted me to wave my magic tech support wand and fix all their problems despite explaining to them a dozen times that it can't be done, or had to explain extremely simple concepts of phone use to people so dumb they thought it was harder than rocket science. I then had a crappy meal for supper and now it's time to go toss and turn all night and then get up in seven hours to do it all over again. Livin the dream life.

confusedowl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

My day was alright. I'm not particularly happy with the way my life has gone lately but I try to make the best of it. Going to school and trying to talk to the people I'm grouped with for projects and stuff. Making friends in College is hard (For me).

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks, it was all right. Some days are worse, some better, but for the most part pretty good. Living with certain unfortunate realities I have to deal with can be a bit stressful, but that's what cool shit like Video Games and Giant Bomb is for, right? It's takes away some of the edge I'd otherwise have.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

For the most part today was a pretty good day. The biggest thing was I had a hold on my college account of over $2800 because a grant didn't go through when it apparently did at the beginning of the semester. Went to our Financial Aid office and five minutes later the issue was resolved. Lost a bit of sleep over nothing apparently.

A little disappointed I can't see Gravity in theaters until probably the middle of the week due to work, but I'm sure it will be worth it.

riostarwind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 206

User Lists: 62

#19 riostarwind  Moderator

Well it was mostly okay other than my treadmill breaking randomly. Everything eventually breaks though and since I used it every day for 2 years it was inevitable. Otherwise it was a fun day and I even finished Rayman Legends.

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was ok most of the day ... but a while ago I had some migraine but now is gone , gonna keep watching horror movies all the night

Slag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 45

#21  Edited By Slag

A little meh, was pretty unproductive today, overall not bad. Thanks for asking.

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By pr1mus

I wasted the day doing nothing worthwhile not unlike the previous 2764 days.

I laughed a lot during the Second Life segment of Unprofessional Friday so it's all good i guess.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

@pr1mus said:

I wasted the day doing nothing worthwhile not unlike the previous 2764 previous days.

I laughed a lot during the Second Life segment of Unprofessional Friday so it's all good i guess.

Pretty much this.

Note: actual numbers may vary.

Coafi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Coafi

Today was a good day. I played some GTA online, and then went out with some friends. Thanks for asking, duder!

Rick_Fingers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm having a pretty nice day. Out in the city for the Royal Australian Navy review. Just settling onto a picnic blanket with my wife and some friends in the botanical gardens now for the air show and fireworks. Been a nice time so far.

Thanks for asking :)

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By fetchfox

@rand0mzer00: I'm good! Just woke up, 8.50 AM. A bit early for a Saturday, but it's good to wake up with the morning.

How are you? Just fine as you said?

@ezakael: what year are you on? It's always hard in the beginning, but don't worry. Try to find people that like the things you like, but don't start a conversation with "do you like videogames?". I'm not saying you will, just a heads up as that might alienate some. Feel them out and, most importantly, talk about what they like. That way they'll want to talk to you more cause they know you'll listen. If so, they might be friend material. Good luck!

supamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty shitty actually, a girl I've been having a crush on told me she was going on a date. And then I went and got drunk with colleagues so 3 outta 5 stars?

Avatar image for manhattan_project
manhattan_project

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NOT GREAT, BOB.

34f3ecwdc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to run away, I am bored and tired of pathetic stuff. I know sometimes it's way better to talk to a stranger, but it's not for me, I tried it a few times. So I learned that it's better to be silenced in my own inferno; no matter how many times I am burning myself.

SharkEthic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My son turned one yesterday, and I'm watching him play with a firetruck we got him. Pretty great day so far!

Drekly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By Drekly

I'm currently in bed, and have been for the past three days suffering from flu-like symptoms. It sucks and today my sickness has gone but that damn fever is murder! More worrying is that in 3 days I have to pick my fiancee up from the airport (which is 400 miles each way), so here's hoping I get better quickly!

Christoffer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am doing splendid. Bumped into an old friend at the mall and we chatted for a while. It reminded I should be much better at keeping in touch with people. And tonight I'm meeting up with some other friends at a "rock nightclub"... I'm cautiously optimistic.

Have a nice day yourselves.

fattony12000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Imma doin' kay.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for video_game_king
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 54

@pr1mus said:

You mean you were perfectly productive until March 12, 2006?

irrelevantjohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#35  Edited By irrelevantjohn

bored

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#36  Edited By Hunter5024

I'm doing okay, thank you for asking!

One time, I was having some money and family problems, and I'd gotten into an argument with one of my best friends. To top it off I was stuck waiting for a ride outside of school, and they were 45 minutes late. A really nice pretty girl came up and asked if I was okay, guess I must have looked as bummed as I was. Anyways it really cheered me up that a stranger asked that and sat with me for a couple of minutes. So I appreciate what you are doing!

Nictel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#37  Edited By Nictel

I am terrible at this whole life thing. But I keep trying but keep running in to myself. Also I never ask for help because I don't know I feel like I have to be able to do it myself, and perfectly at that.

jimmyfenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By jimmyfenix

University really takes it out of me so i cherish the weekends so much!

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Not bad at all. I'm in pain and can barely move from getting plastered and making an ass of myself at karaoke last night (in a fun albeit embarrassing way), but it's the kind of pain that says "Hey, I did a thing!". To top it off, I drunkenly let my feelings out to a friend that I have a thing for, and she responded in kind, so yay!

I've been in a bad rut for a long time, so this is exactly what I needed.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#40  Edited By Yummylee

eh

Tireyo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 17

I just took a shit, and now I feel better even though I feel like I've walked 100 miles in the last two days. -_- So tired!

pr1mus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#42  Edited By pr1mus

@pr1mus said:

You mean you were perfectly productive until March 12, 2006?

Well things weren't perfect but it sure seemed like i was headed somewhere other than the couch to play more games.

It is a fine couch though.

CollegeGuyMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

Alright I guess. I finally decided to jump back into The Last of Us, and well, yeah...