How do you react to a loved ones death?

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shawn

A little morbid I know, but me and a friend were having this conversation and I find it interesting.

I myself am very apathetic. I don't cry or anything, I just go somewhere alone and just think about him/her and reflect.

Avatar image for deactivated-590b56fc03f47
deactivated-590b56fc03f47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

i have never lossed someone i loved so i dont know. Im guessing ill be able to say fuck it 1 down 7 billion to go cause im very synical like that.

RebelLoyalist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RebelLoyalist

I would be sad and depending on who died would affect how long I would be down about their death.

SaintLeonidas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By SaintLeonidas

Well Ive had an uncle and great grandmother die and I didn't really feel much. My Grandfather has lung cancer and will die by the end of the year (says the doctors) and I don't know how I will react.

Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Hamz

Luckily i have never really lost a loved one but i have lost a few friends and i really just went out with my other mates, got drunk as hell, had some nostalgic memories and let it be.

The best thing, atleast i think, is to just remember the good times you had and they had in life.

Shawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By Shawn
Hamz said:
"Luckily i have never really lost a loved one but i have lost a few friends and i really just went out with my other mates, got drunk as hell, had some nostalgic memories and let it be.

The best thing, atleast i think, is to just remember the good times you had and they had in life.
"
Agreed. The worst thing is to try to ignore it happened.
Jax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By Jax

I've had close friends die, and it's... it's so weird. To see how fragile life is. When they were just hanging out with you the night before, and then they're gone. It puts so much into reality.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Oriental_Jams

I don't really so that much, I generally don't feel upset that much. Death is just a fact of our existence.

stAtic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By stAtic

I've only lost someone I knew over the internet, but I got pretty damn depressed.

legend_cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By legend_cloud

I'm just glad that didn't happened to me yet.

samcotts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By samcotts

Never had somebody close to me die, so I can't say. If it was a parent or best friend, I think I would cry for a few days, then start reflecting from then onwards. It would take me a long time to get over it.

Death doesn't bother me and I can accept it happens, it's just the fact that I would never meet that person again is what I find upsetting. Some what selfish I know. I mean I would really struggle without my best friend, he plays such a big part of my life at the moment.