• 58 results
crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#51  Edited By crusader8463

People hovering can be annoying some times, but as long as they are not gesticulating or being loud I can ignore them pretty easily. As far as deep dark secret privacy, well I'm an open book. All someone has to do is ask and I will tell just about anything.

arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By arkasai

@Godlyawesomeguy said:

I'm not too uptight about my privacy unless someone were to, say, pick up my phone and start reading my text messages (or worse: look at my browsing history). At that point, it is beyond simple curiosity, and I will get extremely upset at such a breach. My messages can be highly personal and I do not need anyone looking at them unless I express permission, or they are highly highly highly close friends.

I had a girlfriend in college that'd read through my texts any chance she got. Needless to say that did no last long at all, she was a special breed of sociopath.

Bruce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53  Edited By Bruce

@Arkasai:

My girlfriend isn't even on my FB, so I'd say I'm a pretty private person.

spudtastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#54  Edited By spudtastic

I don't mind giving up privacy, it's the stolen kind that angers.

Avatar image for taliciadragonsong
TaliciaDragonsong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

My mind shuts down when someone is watching me work or whatever, mostly with strangers but it all depends on loads of things.

Hate it when people interrupt me while playing a story heavy bit, which my housemate excels at.
'Goddamnit Nathan, I asked you to be quiet for 1 minute while this Zelda cutscene plays out... '
Then he goes silent for like 10 seconds before making sounds or trying again to initiate conversation. Infuriating.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really value privacy that much, but the fact that some people feel it's okay to look over your shoulder and read/listen to whatever your doing irritates me.

arkasai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By arkasai

@GunslingerPanda said:

Privacy is hiding things you're ashamed of. Don't be ashamed of yourself!

True in a way, but I think a lot of people are inclined to hide what their proud of and put their shame on display. I've met a lot of artists like that, they're so damn modest they can never admit they're talented, all they can do is praise others and criticize their own work.

Kandycane2029

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Kandycane2029

Unless I'm chatting with someone or typing out a forum post, I don't care.

AiurFlux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By AiurFlux

Very much so. I have Facebook settings to Friends Only and I get verbally abusive when people peer over my shoulder to watch what I'm doing.

But those two things are minor kind of first world problems. I value my physical privacy more than anything. If I say I'm busy, guess what motherfucker I'm busy. When I first started going out with my old lady I actually had people I know follow us to where we were going on our first date. Why? Just because they were fucking snoops and wanted to gossip. At that time I got physically violent with one guy over it. Then there was another time I went to a private party at a buddies farm and just let it slip to a couple of guys I know that I was going out there for the weekend. They actually drove 2 hours on a whim to annoy me. That kind of shit infuriates me. But I don't have to deal with that anymore though. I've surrounded myself with better people that have actual respect for one another.