Senile_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By Senile_Kyle

How goes it?

My name is Kyle Conrad and I'm an inspiring video game/sports editor and Japanese translator.  I currently am a freshman in college at The Ohio State University, and I plan to major in Japanese and minor in something as well, maybe English and/or Journalism.  

Video games are one of my few passions in life.  I have been playing them ever since I can remember.  In fact, I've been playing them ever since I was too young to realize I was trying to play a Super Nintendo game with a Sega Genesis controller.  That's right, Since the SNES and GEN only had 2 ports, whenever my older brother and his friend were playing, they would give me a controller to whichever console they weren't currently playing and I would think I was playing.  As I got a little older, I started to catch on and we had to start learning how to take turns.

In the future, I would really like to be a Japanese translator or a video game/sports editor.  I think that would be really cool, and I think it would be cool to do both, some sort of Japanese import editor for some video game media website.

Alright, well...that's enough about me.  I can't wait to meet all the people of the giant bomb community and discuss momentous matters in the forums!

Cheerio mates.

Senile_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Senile_Kyle

How goes it?

My name is Kyle Conrad and I'm an inspiring video game/sports editor and Japanese translator.  I currently am a freshman in college at The Ohio State University, and I plan to major in Japanese and minor in something as well, maybe English and/or Journalism.  

Video games are one of my few passions in life.  I have been playing them ever since I can remember.  In fact, I've been playing them ever since I was too young to realize I was trying to play a Super Nintendo game with a Sega Genesis controller.  That's right, Since the SNES and GEN only had 2 ports, whenever my older brother and his friend were playing, they would give me a controller to whichever console they weren't currently playing and I would think I was playing.  As I got a little older, I started to catch on and we had to start learning how to take turns.

In the future, I would really like to be a Japanese translator or a video game/sports editor.  I think that would be really cool, and I think it would be cool to do both, some sort of Japanese import editor for some video game media website.

Alright, well...that's enough about me.  I can't wait to meet all the people of the giant bomb community and discuss momentous matters in the forums!

Cheerio mates.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By clubsandwich

how is it possible for you to have 0 posts? :0

also, welcome to GiantBomb, home of the GiantBomb, may I take you GiantBomb?

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

With a name like Kyle Conrad, you should go far. Welcome to Giant Bomb.

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By c1337us
@clubsandwich said:
" how is it possible for you to have 0 posts? :0  also, welcome to GiantBomb, home of the GiantBomb, may I take you GiantBomb? "
I was just thinking that myself. Anyway congrats on your zero posts, good to have you around :)
Senile_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Senile_Kyle

Lol, I'm hackin up in this bitch!  jk.  I would have to assume the zero post is because I made a blog entry and then decided to click and have it posted to the forums when it prompted me.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Black_Rose

Welcome to GB...

Teach me Japanese D:

vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By vaiz

Welp, welcome to the Bomb Shelter (And yes, we DO call it that. [No we don't.]). I don't really know what else to say. Listen to lots of Bombcast, I guess, or a lot of jokes here will be totally lost on you. That is all the advice I can offer up.

Senile_Kyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Senile_Kyle
@punkxblaze said:
" Welp, welcome to the Bomb Shelter (And yes, we DO call it that. [No we don't.]). I don't really know what else to say. Listen to lots of Bombcast, I guess, or a lot of jokes here will be totally lost on you. That is all the advice I can offer up. "
lol, ya I've been listening to bombcast for quite a while, and I've seen all the ERs, just never bothered to make an account for whatever reason.
vaiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By vaiz
@Senile_Kyle said:
" @punkxblaze said:
" Welp, welcome to the Bomb Shelter (And yes, we DO call it that. [No we don't.]). I don't really know what else to say. Listen to lots of Bombcast, I guess, or a lot of jokes here will be totally lost on you. That is all the advice I can offer up. "
lol, ya I've been listening to bombcast for quite a while, and I've seen all the ERs, just never bothered to make an account for whatever reason. "
Well, good on you for finally joining up then! Always nice to have a new face around that isn't a troll or just plain dumb. Balances out the scales and all.
JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#10  Edited By JJWeatherman
@Senile_Kyle: Welcome to the forums. 

And all I can say about your avatar is:

No Caption Provided
zyn

Forum Posts