#1 Edited by Chocobodude3 (659 posts) -

I had this idea in my head that i will watch all the Pokemon movies and blog about them and that it will be entertaining for the Giantbomb community. I might do comparisons to the Japanese versions of the movies if there are notable differences so i hope you enjoy my endeavor.

#2 Edited by SexyToad (2759 posts) -

What are you talking about "bad" movies. They're great!

#3 Posted by Chocobodude3 (659 posts) -

@sexytoad: sorry i should rephrase that statement i made. I did enjoy them when i was a kid but however this is 4kids were talking about (and yes i love Dan Green) who censor anime heavily. Invisible guns much? and by bad i meant the first 2 movies. and i have heard that the third one is still the best out of all the Pokemon movies so i am sorry i i offended you

#4 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5899 posts) -

Sounds cool. I really enjoyed the first and second movie, as well as Pokemon Heroes which was basically set in Italy and was really pretty to look at. Haven't seen them in a while though. I think a comparison would be a real interesting read.

#5 Posted by SunBroZak (1272 posts) -

Sounds cool. I really enjoyed the first and second movie, as well as Pokemon Heroes which was basically set in Italy and was really pretty to look at. Haven't seen them in a while though. I think a comparison would be a real interesting read.

I remember being stupidly emotional over Pokemon Heroes. Though I think I watched it back when I was first learning about anime and would fall head over heels for any pretty anime girl, so that might be why.

And to that OP: that's a neat idea! I'm sure it would be interesting watching the older films after all this time, and seeing how the recent ones compare.

#6 Edited by Buneroid (428 posts) -

Tweet @ me when Ash turns 11.

#7 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2562 posts) -

k den

#8 Posted by Hunter5024 (5894 posts) -

Like 3 years ago or something, I watched every episode of the Kanto arc, and I wanted to die. Have fun! I like the part where they start playing that song and it gets all emotional mannn.

You should watch the Digimon movie instead.

#9 Posted by DarthOrange (3878 posts) -

I saw this Pokemon movie on Cartoon Network recently that had Mewtwo and they changed his deep man voice into a lady voice. :/