I fucking love The Lord of the Rings

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

Edited By artofwar420

Finished watching the whole thing, damn I had forgotten what an amazing trilogy that was. I can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Oh and The Hobbit is coming, and supposedly after that there's another LoTR movie. I know The Hobbit is under Guillermo del Toro's wing, but what about the second movie? Will Mr. Jackson be back?

I knew it!
I knew it!
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By artofwar420

Finished watching the whole thing, damn I had forgotten what an amazing trilogy that was. I can't wait for the blu-ray release.

Oh and The Hobbit is coming, and supposedly after that there's another LoTR movie. I know The Hobbit is under Guillermo del Toro's wing, but what about the second movie? Will Mr. Jackson be back?

I knew it!
I knew it!
LackLuster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By LackLuster

If del Toro makes anything nears as good as pans with the hobbit i will be happy

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Gizmo

The Hobbit is being done by del Toro and Jackson, which is a combination for epic win.

I also think the LOTR trilogy is spectacular, truly a worthy film of Tolkiens epic tale.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

Three films about walking to a volcano. I hope you enjoy your special needs as much as the films themselves.

Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gizmo
HandsomeDead said:
"Three films about walking to a volcano. I hope you enjoy your special needs as much as the films themselves."
HandsomeDead, I hereby pronounce you, a idiot.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HandsomeDead
Gizmo said:
"a idiot."
So we're on equal footing now?
Gizmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Gizmo
HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"a idiot."
So we're on equal footing now?"
Sorry to rain on your parade, Mr "emo-blogger who likes high school musical", but your way of thinking is backward. I you don't give a shit about the LOTR films, go blog about how much you hate them or something. 
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HandsomeDead
Gizmo said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Gizmo said:
"a idiot."
So we're on equal footing now?"
Sorry to rain on your parade, Mr "emo-blogger who likes high school musical", but your way of thinking is backward. I you don't give a shit about the LOTR films, go blog about how much you hate them or something. "
Wasn't I raining on your parade in the first place? I don't have a parade to rain on. Good to see you miss all points I send your way, though. You're very consistent.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By artofwar420
HandsomeDead said:
"Three films about walking to a volcano. I hope you enjoy your special needs as much as the films themselves."
What? That is a very stupid comment in so many ways. You don't have to like the movie, but why even bring up special needs? Are you saying people that need special accommodations are less or bad in some way? I bet you're gonna say I'm gay now huh?
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Jayge_

The Lord of the Rings. It is amazing.

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By HandsomeDead
artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
What? That is a very stupid comment in so many ways. You don't have to like the movie, but why even bring up special needs? Are you saying people that need special accommodations are less or bad in some way? I bet you're gonna say I'm gay now huh?"
Because I'm saying only the stupidest of people could enjoy 9+ hours of a simple McGuffin based story which features an ensemble cast walking through fields and occasionally fighting a group of generic trolls.
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By artofwar420

But why even resort to ad hominem? Can't you say your point without attacking people?

HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By HandsomeDead

Of course I can, but it's no fun that way.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By artofwar420

I forgot this was the internet.

brukaoru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By brukaoru

Yes, agreed! I had forgotten The Hobbit movie was approaching too!

Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Bulldog19892
HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
What? That is a very stupid comment in so many ways. You don't have to like the movie, but why even bring up special needs? Are you saying people that need special accommodations are less or bad in some way? I bet you're gonna say I'm gay now huh?"
Because I'm saying only the stupidest of people could enjoy 9+ hours of a simple McGuffin based story which features an ensemble cast walking through fields and occasionally fighting a group of generic trolls."
"only the stupidest of people could enjoy 1 hour of teenage stereotyping and cheesy dance numbers set to corny music meant to inspire those youngsters to get up and achieve their dream of becoming just like everyone else."

fixed
Jayge_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By Jayge_
HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
Because I'm saying only the stupidest of people could enjoy 9+ hours of a simple McGuffin based story which features an ensemble cast walking through fields and occasionally fighting a group of generic trolls."
HandsomeDead is trying to take GB's top trolling position now?
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By HandsomeDead
Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"only the stupidest of people could enjoy 1 hour of teenage stereotyping and cheesy dance numbers set to corny music meant to inspire those youngsters to get up and achieve their dream of becoming just like everyone else."

fixed"
You should have posted that in my I Fucking Love High School Musical blog that I made because I love it so much.
Bulldog19892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Bulldog19892
HandsomeDead said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:

fixed"
You should have posted that in my I Fucking Love High School Musical blog that I made because I love it so much."
I already did.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HandsomeDead
Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:

fixed"
You should have posted that in my I Fucking Love High School Musical blog that I made because I love it so much."
I already did."
I know you are, but what am I?
artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By artofwar420
HandsomeDead said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"Bulldog19892 said:
"HandsomeDead said:
"artofwar420 said:
"HandsomeDead said:

fixed"
I already did."
I know you are, but what am I?"
Don't do it!

NOOO!
NOOO!

serbsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#22  Edited By serbsta

I loved the series, its my favorite movie series ever. Im looking forward to the Hobbit and anything LOTR really.

Avatar image for pirate_republic
pirate_republic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By pirate_republic

Yeah, I'd put them up in my top five favorite movies of all time. I can't wait for the Hobbit too.