I hate snow!

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

Edited By HairyMike87

Seriously, another storm? There better not be classes tomorrow or I'll freak out. This winter has been ridiculous. It's depressing to me that I can't start playing tennis yet because of all the rain and snow. 

Anyway, I haven't really been around much to update what I've been doing. Since last blog I beat Mass Effect 2 (awesome), bought Forza 3 (awesome), tried Lost Odyssey (really liked it but the 4th disc doesn't work so I didn't bother to play more), started playing through God of War 2 (awesome but stuck on a boss), bought NBA Jam TE for Sega Genesis (awesome) and getting back into Modern Warfare 2. That's a long sentence. This one is short.

Not really interested in blogging much because I don't really have anything to contribute to what has been going on lately. I was thinking of doing a video blog but those are really stale now. I probably couldn't make a good one anyway because my camera gets out of sync and my laptop just constantly gets hot because I can't get to the fan to clean it and makes the video jumpy. So I've been looking into getting a new laptop that's not too expensive, but is able to play some recent games, handle editing video and with long battery life.

Hope all is well with everyone. Stay warm.

HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By HairyMike87

Seriously, another storm? There better not be classes tomorrow or I'll freak out. This winter has been ridiculous. It's depressing to me that I can't start playing tennis yet because of all the rain and snow. 

Anyway, I haven't really been around much to update what I've been doing. Since last blog I beat Mass Effect 2 (awesome), bought Forza 3 (awesome), tried Lost Odyssey (really liked it but the 4th disc doesn't work so I didn't bother to play more), started playing through God of War 2 (awesome but stuck on a boss), bought NBA Jam TE for Sega Genesis (awesome) and getting back into Modern Warfare 2. That's a long sentence. This one is short.

Not really interested in blogging much because I don't really have anything to contribute to what has been going on lately. I was thinking of doing a video blog but those are really stale now. I probably couldn't make a good one anyway because my camera gets out of sync and my laptop just constantly gets hot because I can't get to the fan to clean it and makes the video jumpy. So I've been looking into getting a new laptop that's not too expensive, but is able to play some recent games, handle editing video and with long battery life.

Hope all is well with everyone. Stay warm.

Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Shadow

Snow is awesome

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By NathHaw
@HairyMike87 said:
" That's a long sentence. This one is short.  "
Funny, and Winter sucks pretty much entirely.
eric_buck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By eric_buck

Consider yourself lucky. I'm in Australia and it's plus 42 degrees, plus I had to catch a bus full of like 100 people no A/C

Geno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Geno

Cast some Firaga on that Blizzaga. 

Vanek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Vanek

I normally like snow, but it started last night and I have a PC that is supposed to be delivered today.  I hate the idea that the delivery company now has an excuse to delay on me.  -_-

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#7  Edited By Claude

You said snow. How's global warming working out for you. Some say that global warming is the reason for such snow. The other hemisphere is experiencing extreme heat and drought. Crazy. Choose sides... now.

Bones8677

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Bones8677

Tell ya what, I'll take your snow if you will take my blistering heat. Deal?

conker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By conker
@Bones8677:
DEAL.
HairyMike87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points