I Just Signed*, to Say I'm

Skinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sincerely Sorry, on the 10th anniversary, which rather timely, falls on a period of global hellishness.

Looking back, this site was amazing when it all started, the atmosphere and the features were very impressive. They felt fun, wacky and unrestricted, born of pent up frustration, and years of thought. It seemed to spark the same spirit in the userbase, and that's what made it feel special, to me personally.

I like streamlined UI's, but that's all you see nowadays, and its come to feel distinctly bland, and void of personality, in comparison.

And the, there is the linking of Facebook profiles. So, so dubious. I much prefered it when all these sites were havens, self contained and immune from that kind of thing, and where it can lead.

Now is a good time for nostalgia, to recall the silly shit that went down, and just laugh, at the sheer nonsense of it all. Even if indeed it was unforgivable. Many were stupid, not just myself.

I would like to leave you all with one, pivotal thought to dwell on however, before I am banned from yet another self resurrection/haunting.

The entire world, needs you to feel like trees in a vast forest. There will always be axe men in this world. Focus on the fact we all draw sustenance from the same ground. Grow stronger, and not crooked.

"The forest is a peculiar organism of unlimited kindness and benevolence that makes no demands for its sustenance and extends generously the products of its life activity; it affords protection to all beings, offering shade even to the axe-man who destroys it."

Gautama Buddha

Hi Claude.

north6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Peace duder, good luck in life.

frytup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By frytup

Congrats on your ayahuasca experience?

sombre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I miss Claude and Hamz

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

All the best to ya!

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By bybeach

Aya? I literally had a dream about that this morning before wake up time.

I don't remember you, though I do remember Claude. But the same thing back to you!