I love hockey

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By turambar35

Wow, it's been a while since I've been here, but I've just been crazy busy. School is insane as usual. It's really scary and hard to believe, but in two weeks from today, I will have written three of my five finals. But school is only half of my business equation. The other half? Hockey, of course.

Hockey this year has been absolutely amazing. I love my team to death - it's such an awesome and fun group of girls, and the parents are cool too - luckily there are no crazy hockey parents (thank god). In the two months we've been together, we've already had some really memorable times together. And it's also a pretty damn good team too. My little goalie is doing amazing - she's so coachable and the fastest learner I've ever had. We've only lost one game this season so far and just had our first tournament of the year this past weekend. Even though we've been doing so well, we somehow wound up being considered the underdogs, but that's alright, because we showed everyone what we're made of by "upsetting" all of the top teams to win it all! And man, what a great feeling that is. It's a long season and we still have a lot of things we can improve on, but what a great start to the year it's been. For now, we are the champions!

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By DualReaver

Woah, when you said "fun group of girls", it threw me way off.

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By turambar35

Haha wow. I don't know what you're thinking, but they're 13 and 14 years old!

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DualReaver

What? No, I was thinking something more like: What the hell, girls play hockey?

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By turambar35

Yeah man, of course we do! Though, I am Canadian if that helps explain anything.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DualReaver

Awe, okay, that makes sense. I'm from Muslima and, here woman aren't allowed to play sports, especially not something like Hockey.

turambar35

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By turambar35

Aw that sucks. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't play sports.