#1 Posted by super2j (1700 posts) -

So I will have problems either with windows or with tech. I try to use tested, but i dont always get an immediate response. Do you guys know of a tech forum with a lot of people on it? A place i can potentially ask a question and get an answer almost immediately?

#2 Posted by JNeam (77 posts) -

I like using overclock.net

#3 Posted by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

tomshardware

#4 Posted by RavenDark (16 posts) -

Allow me to add MSFN.org to the list.

#5 Posted by mustachioeugene (510 posts) -

Before the WM split, I found the tested forums were quite active but I too have noticed a decline in activity on those boards.

I'll second the nomination for Toms Hardware, even just searching their forum could yield helpful results in a lot of cases.

#6 Edited by super2j (1700 posts) -

@mustachioeugene: @Bell_End: Tom's seems like the way to go. there are a lot of subforums on it.

I wouldnt mind seeing some other suggestions though...

#7 Posted by deano546 (182 posts) -

Anandtech seems to have a fairly active forum, and alot of them seem to know their stuff. Whenever I read a thread there about the technical side of CPUs they make me feel stupid.

#8 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Seven Forums, if you have Windows 7. They fixed a BSOD problem I had a while back.

#9 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (533 posts) -

BleepingComputer.

#10 Posted by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Ah, poor Tested. 'Tis ground that I stomp, as they say, but it's true; it's not especially active. But yeah, Tom's Hardware, Overclock.net, Seven Forums, Anandtech, etc. What everyone else said.

#11 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -