I Need friends

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I have never posted on an internet forum before so I'm not certain as to how this works. I've been a subscriber to this site for quite some time and am usually the type to quietly lurk in the live chats, or anxiously wait for the video archives to be uploaded. This site is awesome and a very valued part of my life, and I always hear cool things about the "community", so I figured why not try to "meet" a few of these people. I really don't like conflict so the internet usually scares me, this why though I do quite enjoy online gaming I rarely ever risk turning my mic on and instantly mute every screen name I can see. Hopefully i can meet some cool people to play games with and just talk about common interest so here is what I like.

Philosophy!- keywords: german, determinism,materialism,Nietzsche

Anime- : Madoka magica, mechs, story driven, (honestly I value all the genres)

Music- Wutang is for the children!, most metal sub genres, old school stuffs, Yeezus, Hovito, The Smiths, Marilyn manson, pop is cool too though, also rnb

Random : WWE,MMA, Conspiracy theories ( the odder the better), Occult Science

Gaming: I love RPGs, Im mostly on the PS4 these days though I do PC game just a bit, Minecraft is cool!, mmorpgs!, table top games.

So yeah lets be friends forever, and we'll have this cool story about how we met on this cool site.

Cramsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Where's the best place you've ever traveled to? Doesn't have to be overseas

EdgeKasey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Madoka is the bomb...you, are ok. :)

Ibarguengoytia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Favorite metal band? Opeth for me.

edgaras1103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By edgaras1103

Anyone who likes anime is ok in my book. And madoka is pretty alright, welcome aboard. Even though I am pretty new here myself with posting on forums and chatting.

paulmako

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By paulmako

Yeezus and Hovito? Sweet! I'm really intrigued as to what both of their next records will end up being.

From this year, did you listen to Kendrick Lamar's TPAB and Vince Staple's Summertime '06? If not you should! And then tell me which one you prefer.

Bonus question: Favourite Smith's song? I am torn between Headmaster Ritual and Cemetery Gates.

Bonus Bonus Question for everyone: Cemetary Gates by The Smiths or Cemetary Gates by Pantera?

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

@paulmako said:

Yeezus and Hovito? Sweet! I'm really intrigued as to what both of their next records will end up being.

From this year, did you listen to Kendrick Lamar's TPAB and Vince Staple's Summertime '06? If not you should! And then tell me which one you prefer.

Bonus question: Favourite Smith's song? I am torn between Headmaster Ritual and Cemetery Gates.

Bonus Bonus Question for everyone: Cemetary Gates by The Smiths or Cemetary Gates by Pantera?

Hm... what about the cover of (Pantera's) Cemetery Gates by Between the Buried and Me?

Opeth is probably what I'd pick for favorite metal band, but I feel unoriginal saying that these days. I've been listening to a lot of Arch Enemy lately.

Avatar image for irish_giant_bomber
Irish_Giant_Bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anime was a mistake

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

+1 for madoka

imsh_pl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Don't feel bad about having the need to mute strangers playing an online game, that is the only sane response in most cases.

Lelcar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

What are some of your favourite anime? And what games are you playing currently? (And what's your 2015 GOTY?)

birdvsplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, dude.

Guilty Crown's first theme is so amazingly great and infinitely better than its second (and possibly the anime itself?). Gurren Lagann as GOAT tho.

New Yeezy should be killer. Can't wait.

Finally a Reigns run and, y'know, whatever, I'm in. Hope they keep some momentum with it. Really just want KO to get/stay hot.

Just finished FO4 with a Minutemen run and woof, what an anti-climax. Guess it's being left open for the DLC but it really took the wind out of my sails. Looking to move on to something else. Good RPGs for PS4 coming up?

Ibarguengoytia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako said:

Hm... what about the cover of (Pantera's) Cemetery Gates by Between the Buried and Me?

Opeth is probably what I'd pick for favorite metal band, but I feel unoriginal saying that these days. I've been listening to a lot of Arch Enemy lately.

Sure, Opeth's been around for years... but favoritism doesn't have to compete with originality. Diablo Swing Orchestra is pretty original with their style and while i love them, not my favorite.

Shoey920

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You like wrestling and Kanye? Let's be best friends

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BlackNietzsche

The GB community is awesome, I didnt even realize people responded to this. Time to send out some 2 year old replies

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cramsy Ive never left the country. The coolest place Ive traveled to is probably Chicago. I'm from New Orleans so I sort of have different desires when traveling. Its cliche but I want to go to Japan, and also Germany. What about you?

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ibarguengoytia: Nice! I had a friend really into them. Since writing this post I kind of fell off of metal really hard. I love Sabbath, and allot of the older sound. Someone told me recently I should try Doom metal.

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgaras1103: lol it took me a year and 9 month to realize people replied. My noobness reigns supreme.

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paulmako: Ha hindsight! I loved The life of Pablo and 4:44. You asked some great questions that aged like wine. My favorite Smiths songs are Unhappy Birthday, and Heaven knows Im miserable now. Staples is Awesome!. lol To pimp a butterfly is the only Kendrick lamar album I like(d). These days I'm a new Action Bronson fan, and I'm a huge fan of battle rap.

RosesAreDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lelcar said:

What are some of your favourite anime? And what games are you playing currently? (And what's your 2015 GOTY?)

Gundam! The original universe is my favorite but I like it all. I'm super late but I'm watching through all of Naruto now. I like allot of the obvious American hits like Champloo bebop and Trigun. Hunter x Hunter was/is cool as well.

Fallout was likely my GOTY in 2015. this year its....................................... Dragons Dogma? wait that doesnt sound right.

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo, dude.

Guilty Crown's first theme is so amazingly great and infinitely better than its second (and possibly the anime itself?). Gurren Lagann as GOAT tho.

New Yeezy should be killer. Can't wait.

Finally a Reigns run and, y'know, whatever, I'm in. Hope they keep some momentum with it. Really just want KO to get/stay hot.

Just finished FO4 with a Minutemen run and woof, what an anti-climax. Guess it's being left open for the DLC but it really took the wind out of my sails. Looking to move on to something else. Good RPGs for PS4 coming up?

I need to finally watch Gurren Lagann, especially if its the GOAT. Did you like Life of Pablo?

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacknietzsche: What's your theory on the Windsor Hum?

This kind of stuff spooks me out. When I was a child I remember getting up in the middle of the night searching everywhere for the origins of a mysterious beeping sound. For years I thought something foul was going on under my nose. lol turns out I just had tennitus, which is kind of depressing. So hmmmmm my theory is maybe its that blast furnace mentioned in the article, but also that could be a cover up for CIA sound weaponry testing. People in scifi shows often see humanoid figures in overlapping dimensions, what if its a sound from another place and time? Instead of a Gallactic wormhole, its a Gallactic Ear hole. lol

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@blacknietzsche said:

Gundam! The original universe is my favorite but I like it all.

I'm a U.C. snob, but Gundam fans are few and far between. I'll take what I can get.

Madoka changed my life.

I'm one of those 'old Kanye' fans, before he turned into an ego-monster and his sound changed. Still can't forget College Dropout and Late Registration as the breath of fresh air they were.

Fun fact about me: got stumped on a question for the first time in my life when a friend asked "pizza or noodles?"

The Asian side of me has a voracious appetite for Pho, Spicy Shoyu Ramen, Yakisoba, etc...

... but PIZZA, though...

Ever been stumped like that? Whaddya like to eat?

Lanechanger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ikabubu said:
@blacknietzsche said:

I'm a U.C. snob, but Gundam fans are few and far between. I'll take what I can get.

Madoka changed my life.

I'm one of those 'old Kanye' fans, before he turned into an ego-monster and his sound changed. Still can't forget College Dropout and Late Registration as the breath of fresh air they were.

Fun fact about me: got stumped on a question for the first time in my life when a friend asked "pizza or noodles?"

The Asian side of me has a voracious appetite for Pho, Spicy Shoyu Ramen, Yakisoba, etc...

... but PIZZA, though...

Twisted fantasy's aaaalright too.

Still waiting on a new movie for Madoka

RosesAreDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacknietzsche: now THAT'S a theory I was looking for! Don't think I've heard that before, nice thinking outside the box lol.

To add to the Madoka conversation, if I watched the original run and liked it, should I watch more?

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ikabubu said:
@blacknietzsche said:

Madoka changed my life.

... but PIZZA, though...

Ohh Yeah I get you. Theres a big Vietnamese community here in New Orleans so we're definitely about that Pho life here. Unfortunately I've never had "real" Ramen it looks really good though. I promise here in NOLA we have the best Chinese restaurant on the planet earth, so i think technically the American version of Chinese food is probably my favorite.

hmmm UC I always mix up the universe names. (he leaves to google) . Ahhh yeah UC is the best!. I love Ramba Ral. I just purchased Gundam versus today. I think Gundam Thunderbolt is my favorite series so far though was in the pocket was really cool of course.

I'm not sure what stumps me. It used to be Skyrim or Oblivion, but now its clearly skyrim. But other than that I pretty much have all the answers to the universe.

You plan on trying Gundam versus?

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacknietzsche: now THAT'S a theory I was looking for! Don't think I've heard that before, nice thinking outside the box lol.

To add to the Madoka conversation, if I watched the original run and liked it, should I watch more?

Thanks! If you like the original, the movie that comes after will grab your attention. i found parts of it genuinely unsettling. It loses steam towards the end, but ehhhh most anime do. It's definitely worth checking out.

BlackNietzsche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shoey920 said:

You like wrestling and Kanye? Let's be best friends

The next wrestle mania is in my hometown new orleans again. have you ever been? lol I was literally wearing my Yeezus tour shirt all of today.

Dray2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is like the sweetest thread on this site. Whats your most favorite mecha anime? Mine right now is Votoms but back a few years ago I liked Gurren Lagann.

Madoka Magica is also a sweet series. The movies are especially good.

You say you like Philosophy, but I've never asked someone who doesn't know about it this question. What are you thoughts on Hegelian philosophy?

Avatar image for deactivated-6109c8479bb3d
deactivated-6109c8479bb3d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacknietzsche:

You said "War in the Pocket". Them's magic words, my friend. That and 8th MS Team are couple favorites, because of how dirty, personal, and inelegant they depict the war, like a good WW2 trench documentary.

I'm reading through The Origin right now.

I'm not big on Versus, because the Gundams loses some of their 'uniqueness'. I don't think it's bad, but, like Virtual On, it has its limitations. They can't overpower one MS over another as a fighting game; and as a game with a few buttons, a lot of the moves get 'samey' between the Gundams.

I really, reallywish they'd bring Gundam Breaker to the West. It's the make-your-own-Gundam ridiculous fantasy I want, because it's about collecting Gunpla parts, and some of the boss fights are so bizarre (like fighting a Perfect Grade RX-78, when you're the size of a High Grade).

Enough about giant robots, one question for ya: any other hobbies that make you well-rounded?

No, I'm not calling anyone fat...

P.S. Did you see the finished 1:1 Gundam Unicorn?

Loading Video...

Dizzyhippos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Well the largest (and best) thread on GB is still the wrestling thread... were all terrible people (because thats what happens when you watch wrestling) but a good bunch... I think?

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Do you have Steam or use Discord or anything?

dichemstys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ikabubu: Could I start with The Origin anime?

CCFulcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By CCFulcher

I am here for you!