• 111 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#51 Posted by NegativeCero (2976 posts) -

I never played the games when I was younger, so you'll get no broken hearts here. Also, good job.

#52 Posted by ghostyTrickster (282 posts) -

I was always more of a Spyro fan when it came to PS1 platformers, but hey this is great! This is a super cool art style.

#53 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Hahaha, awesome. Poor Crash...

#54 Edited by Poppduder (460 posts) -

The first girl I was ever in love with loved crash.  We played it all the time.      For years.        Fuck.

#55 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Holy crap dude, that's fantastic work! I love your style and how vibrant the colours are!

#56 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

@Demoskinos said:

I never had a real affinity for Crash but hey nice job on the picture though!

#57 Posted by Bobby_The_Great (1002 posts) -

This is how I feel, except replace Nathan with Capcom, and Crash with MegaMan.

#58 Edited by Yummylee (21279 posts) -

@Barrock said:

To the front page!

Post haste! Some great work here.

Really is such a shame about Crash, though. Crash 2, Warped, and CTR are still great games that hold up surprisingly well. I'll admit that I haven't actually played a lot of the later Crash games because I was warded away by the often negative reactions to most of them. I had a lot of fun with Crash Bash at the time, and Twinsanity is... actually not that bad, if only for its superb soundtrack and writing. Regardless Crash's glory days were most certainly over the minute ND sent him adrift.

#59 Posted by Yummylee (21279 posts) -

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Crash/etc needs a role in either the new Super Smash or some insane platformer cross over.

Or maybe some theoretical Sony equivalent of Super Sma-... oh, right >_>

#60 Posted by Oldirtybearon (4602 posts) -

So why does Crash look like he's about ready to suck dick for his next fix?

#61 Posted by mnzy (2911 posts) -

I want to Yeah! your post.

#62 Posted by MocBucket62 (1159 posts) -

That's a really cute picture! This makes me want Crash bandicoot to be in Playstation All Stars even more. Freaking Sony and Activision!

#63 Posted by Lord_Xp (602 posts) -

Hit me right in the childhood :/ Now I want to play Crash again and fail miserably and yet still have fun doing it

#64 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -
@Yummylee said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Crash/etc needs a role in either the new Super Smash or some insane platformer cross over.

Or maybe some theoretical Sony equivalent of Super Sma-... oh, right >_>

Ha. No.
#65 Edited by Deusx (1903 posts) -

@NegativeCero said:

I never played the games when I was younger, so you'll get no broken hearts here. Also, good job.

Thank you! One day I'll get you. Tell me what games you like, I'll find something to make you cry -_-

@ghostyTrickster said:

I was always more of a Spyro fan when it came to PS1 platformers, but hey this is great! This is a super cool art style.

Spyro was fucking awesome too. It was a very complicated platformer for it's time. The fact that it was open worldish blew my mind at that age.

@Poppduder said:

The first girl I was ever in love with loved crash. We played it all the time. For years. Fuck.

S-sorry man. @mcderby4 said:

Holy crap dude, that's fantastic work! I love your style and how vibrant the colours are!

Thanks a lot duder! Glad you like it.

@Bobby_The_Great said:

This is how I feel, except replace Nathan with Capcom, and Crash with MegaMan.

I thought about doing that... but I don't want to be a one trick pony. Making people cry once is enough haha.

@Yummylee said:

@Barrock said:

To the front page!

Post haste! Some great work here.

Really is such a shame about Crash, though. Crash 2, Warped, and CTR are still great games that hold up surprisingly well. I'll admit that I haven't actually played a lot of the later Crash games because I was warded away by the often negative reactions to most of them. I had a lot of fun with Crash Bash at the time, and Twinsanity is... actually not that bad, if only for its superb soundtrack and writing. Regardless Crash's glory days were most certainly over the minute ND sent him adrift.

Thanks duder! To tell you the truth, I haven't played the Crash games after CTR. Twinsanity doesn't look that bad, you're right, but I wouldn't dare to try it. I know it's not gonna be the same.@Yummylee said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Crash/etc needs a role in either the new Super Smash or some insane platformer cross over.

Or maybe some theoretical Sony equivalent of Super Sma-... oh, right >_>

I don't think they're stupid enough... oh, right...

@Oldirtybearon said:

So why does Crash look like he's about ready to suck dick for his next fix?

This is why we can't have nice things.

@mnzy said:

I want to Yeah! your post.

If I had a Wii U, I would draw things like that every fucking day.

@MocBucket62: @Lord_Xp: Thank you! I need to get my PS1 back...

Anyways, thanks everyone. Never stop feeling.

#66 Posted by pakalolobro420 (42 posts) -

@Deusx said:

@NegativeCero said:

I never played the games when I was younger, so you'll get no broken hearts here. Also, good job.

Thank you! One day I'll get you. Tell me what games you like, I'll find something to make you cry -_-

@ghostyTrickster said:

I was always more of a Spyro fan when it came to PS1 platformers, but hey this is great! This is a super cool art style.

Spyro was fucking awesome too. It was a very complicated platformer for it's time. The fact that it was open worldish blew my mind at that age.

@Poppduder said:

The first girl I was ever in love with loved crash. We played it all the time. For years. Fuck.

S-sorry man. @mcderby4 said:

Holy crap dude, that's fantastic work! I love your style and how vibrant the colours are!

Thanks a lot duder! Glad you like it.

@Bobby_The_Great said:

This is how I feel, except replace Nathan with Capcom, and Crash with MegaMan.

I thought about doing that... but I don't want to be a one trick pony. Making people cry once is enough haha.

@Yummylee said:

@Barrock said:

To the front page!

Post haste! Some great work here.

Really is such a shame about Crash, though. Crash 2, Warped, and CTR are still great games that hold up surprisingly well. I'll admit that I haven't actually played a lot of the later Crash games because I was warded away by the often negative reactions to most of them. I had a lot of fun with Crash Bash at the time, and Twinsanity is... actually not that bad, if only for its superb soundtrack and writing. Regardless Crash's glory days were most certainly over the minute ND sent him adrift.

Thanks duder! To tell you the truth, I haven't played the Crash games after CTR. Twinsanity doesn't look that bad, you're right, but I wouldn't dare to try it. I know it's not gonna be the same.@Yummylee said:

@TaliciaDragonsong said:

Crash/etc needs a role in either the new Super Smash or some insane platformer cross over.

Or maybe some theoretical Sony equivalent of Super Sma-... oh, right >_>

I don't think they're stupid enough... oh, right...

@Oldirtybearon said:

So why does Crash look like he's about ready to suck dick for his next fix?

This is why we can't have nice things.

@mnzy said:

I want to Yeah! your post.

If I had a Wii U, I would draw things like that every fucking day.

@MocBucket62: @Lord_Xp: Thank you! I need to get my PS1 back...

Anyways, thanks everyone. Never stop feeling.

oh man this song bring back memoreis

#67 Posted by Divina_Rex (351 posts) -

That's Fantastic!

#68 Posted by MikkaQ (10268 posts) -

Oh hey, it's that game all my Playstation owning classmates used to try and convince me they were having as much fun as I was having with Mario 64.

#69 Posted by Brendan (7696 posts) -

I never played Crash (although I watched my friend play Crash) but I feel a little bummed looking at that picture.

#70 Posted by Sanity (1892 posts) -

I loved crash back in the day, got the games with my ps1 and beat them over Christmas break.

#71 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1233 posts) -

It is a kinda sad picture. Good work

#72 Posted by Wampa1 (626 posts) -

Who the hell even owns the rights to Crash anymore? I remember Vivendi had it for a bit post Sony.

#73 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4580 posts) -

now I'm trying to remember how all the power ups sounded.

Memories are weird.

#74 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2312 posts) -

That is so awesomely adorable. I might have to make that my desktop wallpaper.

#75 Edited by Ducksworth (659 posts) -

That cut deep, duder. Cut deep.

#76 Posted by buft (3301 posts) -

@Deusx: awww man, why did you do that, this picture is glorious and words...not...no. Brilliant

#77 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

Oh man, great picture. The Crash games were awesome :(. I remember I used to always forget to save my game in Warped so I would have to start over, but I didn't care. Good times.

#78 Posted by Deusx (1903 posts) -

@Divina_Rex: @NoobSauceG7: @Turtlebird95: @buft: @GJSmitty: Thank you guys so much for the great comments! Stay awesome duders <3

@Brendan said:

I never played Crash (although I watched my friend play Crash) but I feel a little bummed looking at that picture.

@Ducksworth said:

That cut deep, duder. Cut deep.

S-sorry guys. I've heard about people actually crying because of it. Feels weird.

@Wampa1 said:

Who the hell even owns the rights to Crash anymore? I remember Vivendi had it for a bit post Sony.

Activision does, and as always, they destroyed it :(

#79 Edited by RollingZeppelin (1916 posts) -

Crash just needs to but that mask on and go AHUGUDUBAH!

#80 Posted by supermonkey122 (813 posts) -

@NinesSC2: Dude, Croc was the first game I ever played!

#81 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Is it just me, or is there a slight 30 Rock theme resemblance here?

#82 Posted by HerbieBug (4212 posts) -

*sniffle* :'(

#83 Posted by Zajtalan (1163 posts) -

<3

#84 Posted by silly_human (1 posts) -
#85 Edited by MEATBALL (3077 posts) -

Oh man, that is so awesome.

#86 Edited by Rick_Fingers (524 posts) -

Every Crash Bandicoot game ever made has been mediocre at best.

Really nice art though :)

#87 Posted by punkxblaze (2957 posts) -

I have been shaken to my core.

Online
#88 Posted by selfconfessedcynic (2495 posts) -

I feel like I'm in a minority of people who hated Crash but love TLoU and the Uncharted series to no end.

Ah well.

#89 Posted by Sanity (1892 posts) -

I remember the year i got my ps1 i got all three crash games with it and beat them all over my winter break, i also miss crash.

Nice job.

#90 Posted by GERALTITUDE (2959 posts) -

Man that crash music was great.

#91 Posted by cloudnineboya (765 posts) -

oh crash i remember you fondly , is not in a retirement home now? think he be too old to work on a new game so sad.

#92 Edited by believer258 (11666 posts) -

@rick_fingers said:

Every Crash Bandicoot game ever made has been mediocre at best.

Really nice art though :)

You must not have played the second and third games then! They're still pretty great platformers. After the Crash franchise was sold, it went downhill, but those Naughty Dog games are pretty good.

Also, I'm really glad this got bumped.

#93 Posted by JasonR86 (9609 posts) -

Ugh.

Online
#94 Edited by mrfluke (5098 posts) -

@deusx: you should tweet this out to the naughty dog people dude, im sure they would love it,

heck you should tweet it to jason rubin and adam boyes and shu yoshida (head of sony studios) as well

#95 Posted by I_Stay_Puft (3044 posts) -

You know that Crash sold out right? Crash Bandicoot, Activision since 2008.

Online
#96 Edited by Cerberus3Dog (326 posts) -

Wow. I have warm cozy feelings inside of me right now. This totally made me nostalgic. I found myself feeling a bit bittersweet over Naughty Dog's current path. And then my emotional journey became one of appreciation and gratitude that I got to experience the Crash games when I was a kid and that since then Naughty Dog (and I) have grown up too.

#97 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Another thread bump by a person/robot with 1 post. -_-

#98 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Another thread bump by a person/robot with 1 post. -_-

At least it was relevant enough to not be a total failure.

#99 Posted by 19811111 (10 posts) -

i like it.

#100 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

This has been all over facebook and has been getting thousands of likes, good job!