If you could make a movie, what would it be about?

• 68 results
Phatmac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 12

#51  Edited By Phatmac

A sci-fi thriller like Inception. It'd be about CIA-like people going back in time or forward in order to stop catastrophic events from happening. There would be a rebel group that would be going back or forward in time and disrupting certain events in order to achieve a grand goal. It'd be called Contingency.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By DrPockets000

Still want to do a good movie adaptation of The Darkness. 

sockemjetpack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By sockemjetpack

I'd make a movie about intelligent killer squids that infiltrate congress.

Avatar image for president_barackbar
President_Barackbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Some kind of hard boiled crime thriller, a real throwback to the 40's-50's.

penguindust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#55  Edited By penguindust

Guys driving burning monster trucks through exploding buildings to rescue topless cheerleaders from Nazi communist gorilla-men. Oh and there would be a talking dog that drinks beer. Soundtrack by Metallica.

Daneian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 19

#56  Edited By Daneian

A new animated Cowboy Bebop movie. If for no other reasons than those idiots mean so much to me and I deeply miss them.

crusader8463

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By crusader8463

I have always dreamed of seeing a serious, big budget live action sci-fi movie that was made with as much care and attention to detail as the best epic war movies. I don't want super hero/80's action movie style moments in the movie. I just want serious, gritty, dark war movie that just happens to be set in a sci fi world. Seeing the Empire/Republic war from the stormtrooper perspective, or like in that one episode of DS9 where they show what war is like in the Star Trek universe. Something like that, but in a Band of Brothers style mini series instead of a movie.

One day... one day...

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By MikeGosot
@Morrow: He burned down the school. He carries the guilty so deeply within his soul(Wow.) that he thinks he is burned, and the horrors from his past makes him not being able to enjoy life(He can't concentrate on reading books anymore.). It's a story about people, good people, who can't move on with their lifes because of their past, because guilty drags them down. Sometimes you can't repair what you have done, and the man punished himself because of this.

I know i got it wrong somewhere in my interpretation, but i like it. You should feel proud to have written a story that made someone think about it.
nerdsbeware

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#59  Edited By nerdsbeware

@PenguinDust said:

Guys driving burning monster trucks through exploding buildings to rescue topless cheerleaders from Nazi communist gorilla-men. Oh and there would be a talking dog that drinks beer. Soundtrack by Metallica.

What era Metallica... Everything else I'm on board with.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By NlGHTCRAWLER

@AlexanderSheen said:

@NlGHTCRAWLER said:

You should know up front that this is not a love story... it's a story... about... love... and................................VENGEANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***QUE MISSION IMPOSSIBLE THEME SONG***

From the minds who brought you Team America and 500 Days of Summer.

***Zooey Deschanel running in the dark woods as an unknown assailant chases her with an axe***

We proudly introduce.....

***She falls after twisting her ankle***

500 Days of VENGEANCE...

***Joseph Gordon Levitt is revealed to be the attacker. He raises the axe while he smiles. "Honey i'm home!" He shouts before swinging.

****BOOM! BLACK SCREEN.***

Sold!

Great!

I'm also looking for investors to invest in my Mouse Hospital.

Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By Morrow

@MikeGosot said:

@Morrow: He burned down the school. He carries the guilty so deeply within his soul(Wow.) that he thinks he is burned, and the horrors from his past makes him not being able to enjoy life(He can't concentrate on reading books anymore.). It's a story about people, good people, who can't move on with their lifes because of their past, because guilty drags them down. Sometimes you can't repair what you have done, and the man punished himself because of this. I know i got it wrong somewhere in my interpretation, but i like it. You should feel proud to have written a story that made someone think about it.

Hey, that's actually pretty accurate ^^

Well, he didn't intentionally burn down the school. He worked at the school, probably as the janitor, I have to work on what exactly happened, but maybe he was supposed to repair the fire alarm or something but didn't, and when a fire broke out, everyone realized it too late and bad stuff happened.

So yeah, he got traumatized by the fact that eight children died because of him, so he sees himself burned. Which isn't exactly punishment, because he's not really aware that he didn't get burned at all. But those are just details... I don't know if it's believable that someone gets struck by mental trauma so much he has a constant hallucination of himself like that.

Well, there are skinny women who constantly see themselves as too fat, so it might work :D

MikeGosot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By MikeGosot
@Morrow: Damn, i got some details wrong. But hey, i was close! Also, i don't think you should work out some details, i like the mistery. It's a really cool story.
Morrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By Morrow

@MikeGosot: Well, if I should ever turn it into a book, I'd probably add the conversation between Sarah and the psychologist as epilogue.

I'm glad you liked it :)

bloodlines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#64  Edited By bloodlines

A horror movie where Paul W.S Anderson, Uwe Boll, Mr. Baysplosion and Eli Roth gets murdered and cease too exist. They all make awful movies anyway, so mine could be worse.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#65  Edited By StarvingGamer

You can't have my ideas! They're MINE!

Aetheldod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Aetheldod

WEll I have 2 full scripts , but they are on the art side of things , sorry but cant write any other way :P and I do have planned out a bunch more , but they need a lot of work (aka thinking ) , out of those I want to make 3 war movies (but animated something along the lines of Wings of Honneamise battle scenes) a medieval one (but a created world , not on this earth also animated) and at least one action film , nothing fancy just a straight foward one. Also I have the first 3 scenes of a murder film done , but god knows if I will ever continue it , I like how it begins , but dont know how to intruduce the main characters and the like. But right now Im trying to learn to animate and already have a short film planned for this , script is done tho .

SkankinPacman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#67  Edited By SkankinPacman

I always had this movie idea of a man who works at a Baseball stadiums concession stand a really small space at that with just the front end and a freezer in the back. He lives a pretty mundane life and deals with fat assholes who scream at him for hot dogs and beer. But at night he goes out and and finds these peoples who scream and yell and essentially treat him like shit and kidnaps them and drives them to park and drags them into the freezer with a meat hook where he butches them and then serves them as hot dogs. I'd want it to be a horror/comedy. I also realize that it is a bit like Sweeny Todd.

Mixwizzard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Mixwizzard

A mentally challenged superman fights off an evil legion of flaming (gay) midgets.

AND ALL THE POOP JOKES I COULD POSSIBLY FIT IN.