I got premium to watch jeff creep on anime girls so here I am

Quizas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3002  Edited By Quizas

I am a hardcore MMO gamer. Also love playing MOBAs, making no difference between dota, lol, hots, hon and others.

Have some free time to chat, post worthless things and start a couple of topics to find people who are waiting just the same games as I am going to play.. Don't like writing a lot on these strange gaming forums.

BakuraFluffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3003  Edited By BakuraFluffy

Hey!

Long time listener, finally diving into the forums. I have my PS4 arriving today! So I felt now to be the best time to jump into forum discussions as this completes the triforce of core gaming platforms - I now play on PC, Xbox One and PS4. Honestly, my biggest pull to PS4 is for awesome narrative exclusives and sweet, sweet Platinum trophies.

I can play everything on PC, I play The Divison on Xbox and all PS4 console exclusives. Do any of the Sony exclusives require multiplayer for trophies (or maybe they're just solid fun)? I'd love some friends to go through that with - feel free to add me on PSN: iiGatesey, I'll be online in about 6 hours from now.

That goes for all platforms by the way, Steam and Xbox Live, I go by iiGatesey also.

I'm English, I work in IT and I play all kinds of games and am in no way skillful at any of them - I play purely for fun and entertainment, competition is secondary to my gaming experience.

Currently watching 'What a time to be a Vive' livestream and will no doubt have a Vive, Rift or PS VR by the end of the year.

vajazzercise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello! I've listened to the podcast and watched videos on the site for years so I figured it was only fair to get a premium membership. In doing so I also got an account finally. So now I'm here.

I play mostly PC, Android, and 3DS. Uh I also sometime do art for games. I'm currently helping my friends do the art for an unannounced indie board game they're making but I've also helped with some Video Games in the past.

I'm currently playing Black Desert Online and listening to Raccoo-oo-oon. I'd be interested in joining a clan for Clash Royale before everyone gets bored of it.

pandapower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, I do not know if I have already posted in the tread. If I had it will have been years ago and I haven't been all too active save then, so I suppose a new hello is in order.

So here goes.....hello ladies and gents of the GB forums! I'm PandaPower or Gareth irl I'm 29 and I'm currently living in England. As far as life I spend my time studying mental health and working as a nurse as I plan on eventually moving to Canada. I train in traditional jujitsu and practice ariel hoop and pole dancing (I'm not a stripper though sorry).

Obviously I am a reasonably big fan of video games and I am pretty much consoles exclusive. As much as I like PCs I just can't afford to build anything worthwhile.

L0rdEnglish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi guys, I've been following GB for so long and I thought I should just take the plunge and make an account.

I'm a 22 year old software engineering student from Canada, and a PC gamer for the most part.

I played a lot of dota, but I'm trying to play other games instead for the time being. I can't wait for no man's sky!

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

@teo22 said:

I got premium to watch jeff creep on anime girls so here I am

No Caption Provided

impure_world

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello. Thought I peep my head in here, and check this place out.

Love video games. Will play almost any type of game, though I'm not much of a sports game fan.

I like Kingdom Hearts, Metal Gear, and GTA. Going to college hopefully at Fall to do Computer Systems analyst, Web Developer, and Medical Coding. I want to move to Long Beach California in the future, and live the beach life.

Avatar image for schrodngrsfalco
SchrodngrsFalco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@impure_world: What exactly is "medical coding?" I've never heard that term.

impure_world

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3010  Edited By impure_world

@flashflood_29 said:

@impure_world: What exactly is "medical coding?" I've never heard that term.

Basically just recording patients health documents for the physician. You type down and transfer the correct medical procedure, diagnosis, and laboratory results in medical alphanumeric code for the physician.

schowacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey duders/duderettes!

My name is Caleb. I had a GB account quite some time ago, but that slowly washed away over the years. Figured I would rebrand myself with a new one instead of hounding down my old username and password. Absolutely adore this community--it's been fascinating seeing it grow so drastically, but still remain as supportive and wonderful as ever.

Anyway! I'm a freelance video game artist in my spare time, while working a part time job at a non-profit art studio that facilitates artists with developmental disabilities. If you're curious about some of my work, chikka-check my portfolio below. Excited to meet you all!

www.calebschowalter.com

Vault-TecRep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hey everyone. Long time Bombcast listener and reader of the site from the UK. I thought it would be about time to contribute to the awesome GB community and while away the hours when I have little to do at work (shhh don't tell them). I'm primarily gaming on my PS4 and currently playing Fallout 4, Rebel Galaxy, Alien Isolation, and Dying Light. I donated my PS3 to my wife who is playing through every Lego game known to man, it's some kind of stud collection addiction I believe.

Spooniest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3014  Edited By Spooniest

Hullo erwon, I'm Spooniest, so named because I thought no one else on the internet would want such a lame name, and I do happen to have been playing guitar for 20 years.

Nice forum, I'll buy it for a dollar!

bertrecht

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

23 years old, live around Milwaukee, WI, graduated from the University of Wisconsin back in ('14), been tearing up that academic administration scene ever since. It's not the most glorious of professions, but i pays the bills.

In my free time I write music, read overly literary novels, and watch and play sports (mostly baseball and soccer).

If I didn't have video games, lord knows what I'd be doing with myself.

aku88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Howdy folks I thought i'd update my greeting!

Long time fan of the GB crew (including back in the Gamespot days) and they have gotten me through many-a long journeys and upsetting times with their humour and candor. Plus listening to the podcast was a good way to help me wind down after cramming for med school so I can honestly say Giant Bomb helped me in becoming a doctor!

I currently live in the UK but i'll be moving to Singapore next year due to work commitments. I like gaming on everything but due to budget constraints it's mostly on m Xbox one for now (I would love to also get a PS4, a better PC as my one is petty old, and a new 3DS). Nevertheless, I also recently decided to try and start up a Twitch streaming channel with archives on Youtube. I'm not expecting anything from this and I can only game in my free time which is a bit of a luxury. I figure it's bad form to post those links here but if you wanna support my goal (and obviously I'd love any and all the help I can get, including constructive criticism), PM me and we can make that follow a mutual thing. I'd love to also try and spend time time giving some viewership to other up and coming channels.

I don't post too often in the community but let it be known that every time I see everything you folk do and when I hang around the chat room in the live shows, there's no doubt you're all an amazing bunch. If anyone's in the UK and living near Manchester, we should grab some coffee.

P.S. I still really miss Ryan Davis and frequently listen to old Bombcasts and QL with him in it.

Bam541

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3017  Edited By Bam541

Hi, i'm Bam541. I'm from Indonesia. I like playing games, listening to music, and programming.

I mostly play on PS4, but i do have a relatively weak laptop that i use to play old games like Fallout 1 & 2. I also play PS1 games on my phone.

I listen to a lot of artists from various genres, but i like Rock the most.

I'm currently learning to program on Python by myself. For me, it's more of a recreational hobby rather than a professional one... At least for now.

Avatar image for irish_giant_bomber
Irish_Giant_Bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never really introduced my self but I been watching Jeff and Ryan for years on Gamespot, then came to Giant Bomb since launch. Premium the past while consuming all the content I can. Been watching Giant Bomb daily for years. Listened to the podcast from the beginning, got me through some rough times. Ryan died on my birthday which was weird but it means I just replay my favourite Ryan moments to remember how awesome of a dude he was!

Peace x

troymcclure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y'all,

I'm 35 and love GB. I lost video games in my life for a time, but GB brought it back for me. I still seem to watch more QL's than actually playing games, but I'm still excited about new and interesting games. I am a sports junkie and it's the only reason I still pay for cable. I live in Colorado, love the great outdoors and beer. GB has an amazing community and I still find it amazing that being so connected with a group of people that make internet videos/content can be emotionally moving. RIP RTD

Noperino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, all.

I'm Chris. Joining GB has been long overdue for myself since I've been listening to several of the GB and Beastcast podcasts for years. I enjoy the quality and the discussions that range from just about anything. Part of it eventually had me start my own podcast with a good friend of mine. Anyway, keep up the good work and I hope see everyone around! Thanks!

GamerFiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3021  Edited By GamerFiend

Hi guys. I'm Brandon and i'm from New Zealand. I love online gaming. I enjoy MMO's/Crafting/Survival games.

Favorite games are:

WoW, LoL, Hearthstone, Minecraft, DayZ and Agar.io

Tell me more about you I'm sure we can become good friends one day :) :) :)

geirr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Hey Duders! I've been a fan and a member of this site since its early days. I used to go under the forum name PepsimaxofBorg but me and pepsico had a falling out so I changed it to geirr, which is my real name. It's a weird name I know, especially to English eyes and my American wife of 6 years still cannot quite pronounce it with confidence.

So yes, I'm from Norway, and living in Norway, in blissful marriaginess with my American wife @pipedreams. Thanks to her I have some family in Michigan so I get to feel special and part of American culture! Yay!

I've been following Ryan & Jeff since their Gamespot days and after more than a decade I just can't imagine a life without Giant Bomb. I've been a premium member since the first BLLSL and I've no plans of ever cancelling my subscription.

I don't play many games, but the few I play I'm fairly faithful to. Warframe might just be my favorite game over the last few years along with the Demons/Dark Souls franchise. I also love MMORPGs in concept but I can never quite find the one for me.

PLUR~~

joeldc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey y'all! My name is Joel and I've been listening to the Bombcast for about a year I think? And I recently upgraded to premium to eat some of that sweet VIP video goodness. I'm a 22yr queer Latino dude, living in Boston after moving from DC with my (now ex) bf. Now I'm just single, working full time, and trying to play video games when I can.

I'm into RPGs, adventure games, and sometimes fighting/racing games. I would like to dip my toes into some horror games as well as rougelikes, so let me know if you have suggestions for either (preferably games not too scary or hard, respectively). I play on PS4, Vita, PS3, and 3DS.

Aside from gaming, I love reading fantasy and sci-fi novels (reading through the Fellowship of the Rings, as well as the Foundation series), practicing photography, drinking coffee, and hanging out with friends. Hit me up if you would like to talk about any of these things/connect with me on PSN. :) PS, I kind of have a crush on Dan, but don't tell him that. :P

LukeSkywaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3024  Edited By LukeSkywaka

Is this mic on?!

hey guys, im Noel, 24, currently a comp. science student in NYC. i occasionally play Pillars of Eternity, Final Fantasy VI, and Diablo 3 in my free time. (avid RPG fan). i would like to get into a MMO but i can't get around to soloing, I've played a few hours of WoW and found it repetitive to play alone.

so I've been a longtime fan of the GB crew, i can remember religiously visiting gamespot since like 2001?!? i would watch On The Spot every week live, listen to the HotSpot WEEKLY, read and check every review. Rich Gallup, Ryan MacDonald, Greg Kasavin, Jeff Gerstmann, Ryan Davis, Brad Shoemaker, Vinny, and Alex. this was the essential team!! (ahh those days : \ )

then when the whole 2007 debacle happened and everyone jumped ship i did as well. been frequenting GB since day 1 ever since. I've been Premium for years but I'm only just now getting into reading these Forums : )

Edit: steam anyone?

Socialgamerr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am socialS, am around 16 and love gaming, joined this place cause there are a lot of gamefanatics here so i feel at home :P

Avatar image for definitelysacha
definitelysacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It occurs to me that I never introduced myself here!

PC guy, I play games very casually. I don't play much as soon as it comes out, I can wait like years to try something. I work in animated movies and I have a solo Let's Play channel (found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCylkflk8RDm2Q6Ym5RSje0w) which makes up a lot of my gaming lately.

I tend to be quite timid about hanging on forums or chatting with people here or on twitter, but I still enjoy the hell out of it when I do, so if anyone wants to engage, I'll very happily reply.

Also, for history and trivia's sake, I listened to the Hotspot ages ago. When Jeff was kicked, I stopped listening. I discovered Giant Bomb shortly after Mr Ryan Davis died. 'Been loving it ever since and I'm gradually easing myself into being more social.

Wwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am <redacted>. I was born in 1981 and played Centipede at a local pizza place and wore "cool" Mario apparel as a child. I spent a long time in the military. Now I enjoy metal, video games (when I can), and playing with my two-yr-old son. He likes to watch rockets launch in KSP, and sit in my lap and press the honk button in Mario Cart 8, and jump kicking (performing wrestling moves on) daddy.

Skinky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I make robots.

Night_Shade1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello there folks! I am a pc gamer who enjoys discovering new food-joints , develop indie games and enjoy good FPS . Peace :)

barky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3031  Edited By barky

dudes. I'm a field engineer for a biotech company, have a masters degree in philosophy love gaming (been playing since I could pick up a controller), stream a good amount, comment on video games, love the giant bomb crew (bromance), and I just forked some money over for premium content. That's about it

inwerp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3032  Edited By inwerp

1. i read FAQs and rules before shitting somewhere that's why i'm here.

2. i am graduated cellist. i play in orchestras, ensembles and teach children/adults to play this strange piece of wood.

3. i am Polynomial 2(sequel of the polynomial: space of the music) co-developer. Well, because i'm cellist i do music stuff, 2d/3d modelling stuff and communication staff. My brother Dmytry does huge work in mind-blowing programming in raw c++ and OpenGL.

4. I'm not a robot you damn captcha

*russian clone of Jeopardy games
*russian clone of Jeopardy games "captcha 500!"
Phlis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3033  Edited By Phlis

Yo!

Phlis

Will play anything at least once on any console that I can afford.

Other interests:

Piano, aerial hoop, pole fitness, reading, writing, Psychology and Applied Behaviour Analysis.

Quite happy to chat about anything and everything. :)

MrGarland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey all! I'm 22, and I've been an avid gamer since I was old enough to hold a controller. I've also been an avid reader of reviews, and sometimes reviewing games myself. I've recently stumbled upon Giantbomb, and I'm just really surprised that I hadn't come to this sight a long time ago.

Previously I was a constant user of sites like Gamespot, and IGN. I know, I had my fill of them after seeing how far the community had fallen. Forums and comment sections are a playground for kids and young adults to act as childish as possible, without any civil conversation whatsoever. As trivial as this sounds, it was becoming more stressful than enjoyable to visit those places anymore, and the quality and integrity of news and reviews have been going downhill for so long now, that I can't even stomach to read another controversial clickbait article.

QuikrMovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello, I am from QuikrMovies.Com

Punksthetic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3039  Edited By Punksthetic

Hey. I'm Jamie. I'm an artist from Florida. I also have a let's play channel... I like platformers (think Banjo-Kazooie) and good movies. Sci-fi, action, fantasy, and especially horror.

I'm a fan of Dashie Games on YouTube and, well... I used to like the Game Grumps, but eh... I'm hoping to sort of revive that kind of edgy quality in my new channel. Have a look in my profile if you're interested.

Truth is, I haven't been on a forum in like 2 years, so it'll take some getting used to... Oh, and I'm 31.

BowieSmurakami

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3040  Edited By BowieSmurakami

Hi I'm Dan . Currently typing from my work computer at my hotels front desk where I spend time reading and/or waiting for people all to an instrumental best of the 60's music. My fav. author is Haruki Murakami(I'm all about the sheep men) you can probably guess my fav. singer/artist

If Anybody has an Xbox One ans is looking for people to go do a raid or whatev's just add me I'm down. BowieSmurakami

P.S. I'm an English Teacher in PA who cant find a teaching job ... just if you know a dude, you know?

BloodMoonInn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3041  Edited By BloodMoonInn

Hello I am BloodMoonInn :)

dinorasantana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hi I am Dinora. I am a newbie here.

Maros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey Im Maros, I am a 28 year old sysadmin living in Japan. I code a little and dabble in game programming. Been listening for GB for over a year and finally decided to join the community!

FloppySnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to print-screen close ups of the gang, print them off and stick 'em on my student flat fridge.

mentalconflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Hi, I'm Jason. I like games to have endings. I'm here to make lists of games and write about them. Currently playing the glorious Doom 2016 on my PC. Currently most looking forward to ... the two 2017 Sonic games.

Lazarus11189

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hello all, I'm Lazarus, I am a scientist specialising in Biochemistry and I have lurked around this website for a very long time (since the Persona 4 endurance run), my favourite actor is Colin Firth and my favourite colour is blue. *sits back down*

Avatar image for snappcastermage
Snappcastermage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

IDK if anyone will actually read this but what the hell. I'm Snapp, I've been a Giant Bomb user on and off for about a year. I went premium about 4 months ago and haven't looked back. I got into GB because of Paxwrestling (LoH) and so if you want to chat about fake video game wrastlin I'm about that. Other than that I'm a Kinda Funny best friend, love PlayStation and a bit of PC gaming here and their. Currently playing OG The Witcher on my laptop and then playing Doom on my ps4. Yeah.

SamanthaK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Hey i'm Samantha 25 years old from the Netherlands. i love video games and movies.

I'm a huge Metal Gear Solid fan and can talk about the games all day long :P.

ultragamerockx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm ultragamerockx and i really enjoy attending parkour/free running clubs.